Leicester City 2-0 Leeds Utd - Post Match Thread
-
WhiteRose
- Manager

- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Hopefully give Harrison a kick up the arse he has been poor recently though he has lost his favoured position. Jesse must be wanting to give Leicester a chance by playing llorente, him and firpo are an accident waiting to happen.
Leicester still have a decent first 11 out so I remain wary about this one.
Leicester still have a decent first 11 out so I remain wary about this one.
- Tyzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Llorente and Firpo,oh dear I was looking forward to this game
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
I have way less confidence than I did have. Very even. They’re at home and we are shite away. Take a point all day
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3289
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
That's a great team selection IMO: I am always for giving the younger players a chance: go go Crysencio...
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Probably the case that Harrison has only been good playing on left. And really wants Sinisterra to play on the left. Last 2 times Sinsiterra has played on left, Harrison as played AMC and AMR. Neither have worked. So sticking with Sinisterra on left and giving Summerville a chance on the right.WhiteRose wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:28 pm Hopefully give Harrison a kick up the arse he has been poor recently though he has lost his favoured position. Jesse must be wanting to give Leicester a chance by playing llorente, him and firpo are an accident waiting to happen.
Leicester still have a decent first 11 out so I remain wary about this one.
- Byebyegeegee
- First Team

- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:14 pm
- Location: God’s own county (north)
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Firpo forced, as we know, Bamford for Rodrigo is obvious, Jackie not been at his best a lately so give Summerville a chance, Llorente for Cooper God knows!
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Beren Cross on Leeds Live: "For Cooper and Harrison to be dropped on a night like this is bizarre. Neither are likely to be fatigued, while Llorente's stock is the lowest it's been at Elland Road and Summerville is yet to show any threat at this level."
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
It’s known as a Truss selection
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11896
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Leicester City v Leeds Utd Streams
http://maxsports.site/fb-8-epl/
https://tezgoal.com/menu-tezgoal/sports ... =Leicester vs Leeds Utd
http://motornews.live/novo/bite/20-leicester-s2/
https://p2pstreams.live/stream-feed-15/
https://www.releasesky.com/2022/10/20/e ... -vs-leeds/
http://papahd1.xyz/leicester-city-vs-leeds-united/
http://youpit.xyz/leicester-city-vs-leeds-united/
https://thegentleclass.com/baf2/
http://en.ripplestream4u.online/p/bt-sport-1-uk_30.html
http://maxsports.site/fb-8-epl/
https://tezgoal.com/menu-tezgoal/sports ... =Leicester vs Leeds Utd
http://motornews.live/novo/bite/20-leicester-s2/
https://p2pstreams.live/stream-feed-15/
https://www.releasesky.com/2022/10/20/e ... -vs-leeds/
http://papahd1.xyz/leicester-city-vs-leeds-united/
http://youpit.xyz/leicester-city-vs-leeds-united/
https://thegentleclass.com/baf2/
http://en.ripplestream4u.online/p/bt-sport-1-uk_30.html
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155265
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Jesse probably thinking about all the effort & running we did vs Arsenal & the three games in a week.
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11896
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6708
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Will our number ten play as a ten or swap with Aaronson?
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Wow, llorente & Firpo in the same team ? This has catastrophic written all over it.
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79056
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Jimmy is a natural right sided winger, means we have players playing preferred sides, I had Summervill in my starting 11 IIRC. Bit I don't understand Llorente for Cooper as Diego really struggles left side and if Coop was injured why on the bench?andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:24 pm Summerville for Harrison a surprise too. But will be interesting to see what Jimmy can do with the start.
One wonders if the FO have had a word regarding Gnonto, not on the bench v Arsenal back on the bench today makes no sense either. Who's made way I wonder.
4 changes after we played out of our skins and outplayed one of the best teams in the division is strange, is Marsch rotating players now? We have a game Sunday he may think is more key or more winnable and he's resting players for that game....
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
As I said he has some balls or he has really lost itfaaip wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:47 pm Jimmy is a natural right sided winger, means we have players playing preferred sides, I had Summervill in my starting 11 IIRC. Bit I don't understand Llorente for Cooper as Diego really struggles left side and if Coop was injured why on the bench?
One wonders if the FO have had a word regarding Gnonto, not on the bench v Arsenal back on the bench today makes no sense either. Who's made way I wonder.
4 changes after we played out of our skins and outplayed one of the best teams in the division is strange, is Marsch rotating players now? We have a game Sunday he may think is more key or more winnable and he's resting players for that game....
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79056
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Beren Cross, as usual, is wrong regarding Summervile, he's shown plenty of threat given the paucity of miniutes played. His run v Brentford which probably would have resulted in a goal had he not been heavily pushed over in the box and he's looked dangerous in small doses at other timesandrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:36 pm Beren Cross on Leeds Live: "For Cooper and Harrison to be dropped on a night like this is bizarre. Neither are likely to be fatigued, while Llorente's stock is the lowest it's been at Elland Road and Summerville is yet to show any threat at this level."
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79056
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
It feels like rotation, keeping Jack/Rodrigo etc back for Fulham which is nearly must win if we fail tonight. Not for us but for JM
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I’m ok with it bar the Llorente bit. I really don’t understand that but hey I sort of like his style. If it works he’s maybe got more about him than I thought. If he fails he’s lower than Truss
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread
My guess is 3 games in 8 days and Coops is only just back from injuryfaaip wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:47 pm Jimmy is a natural right sided winger, means we have players playing preferred sides, I had Summervill in my starting 11 IIRC. Bit I don't understand Llorente for Cooper as Diego really struggles left side and if Coop was injured why on the bench?
One wonders if the FO have had a word regarding Gnonto, not on the bench v Arsenal back on the bench today makes no sense either. Who's made way I wonder.
4 changes after we played out of our skins and outplayed one of the best teams in the division is strange, is Marsch rotating players now? We have a game Sunday he may think is more key or more winnable and he's resting players for that game....
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: Leicester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Bamford and Summerville Start
Yeah, Didn't necessarily agree with his thoughts. Just posted it because he's close to team and would be among first to know if there were injuriesfaaip wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:49 pm Beren Cross, as usual, is wrong regarding Summervile, he's shown plenty of threat given the paucity of miniutes played. His run v Brentford which probably would have resulted in a goal had he not been heavily pushed over in the box and he's looked dangerous in small doses at other times