Aussieleeds wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:06 pm
I think it’s great that refs are adding on more time. It started at the WC. In Qatar, once players knew that all their time wasting was to no avail, the feigned injuries decreased dramatically.
The ones that really annoy me is when in injury time a keeper gets booked for time wasting yet no more time is added on.
Annoys me too!
I've witnessed keepers at ER wasting time from the start of the game, they should be carded immediately, that would put a stop to their antics.
Was just thinking … at the start of the season if anyone had said we’d be ahead of both West Ham and Leicester with 11 games to go, we’d have taken that, eh?
Jimstorrie wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:46 pm
MOTD always interviews the winning manager first.
Not today in favour of a whingefest.
Surprise, surprise.
Can you interpret what he said. Didn’t understand a word of it. Moan moan moan
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jimstorrie wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:46 pm
MOTD always interviews the winning manager first.
Not today in favour of a whingefest.
Surprise, surprise.
Havent heard it here - not broadcast. Will have to find it on youtube.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:01 pm
For all the woah is me from Lopetegui and the Wolves fans and players he could have been down to 9 men today.
Dawson on Harrison is a sending off 9/10.
Funnily enough having a wander round forums today Wolves are seen as moaning soft as s**t hypocritical babies by other Premier league fans.
Known for time wasting and moaning
Actually be nice to see a manager be honest on that. Two shocking tackles that were both 100% straight reds. But no, just moan about things that were handled correctly by the ref. And I say that as a hugely biased fan.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:20 pm
Actually be nice to see a manager be honest on that. Two shocking tackles that were both 100% straight reds. But no, just moan about things that were handled correctly by the ref. And I say that as a hugely biased fan.
If the Firpo on Semedo pen was reversed and it was Semedo on Firpo not given Lopetegui would have been praising the Ref.
If it was Summerville on Traore and Cunha goes on to score then Lopetegui would say it wasn't a foul.
We all are blinded.
But Wolves do seem to moan more than most and I say that as a Leeds fan but it definitely seems to be the concensus on other forums to.
I've had a read of a few as I do after matches and it's almost universal
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:28 pm
If the Firpo on Semedo pen was reversed and it was Semedo on Firpo not given Lopetegui would have been praising the Ref.
If it was Summerville on Traore and Cunha goes on to score then Lopetegui would say it wasn't a foul.
We all are blinded.
But Wolves do seem to moan more than most and I say that as a Leeds fan but it definitely seems to be the concensus on other forums to.
I've had a read of a few as I do after matches and it's almost universal
I’m uncomfortable with the Firpo type pens. It’s minute contact, if at all. So I mean those ones when a defender is only looking at the ball and a striker gets in outside of his line of vision and the defender takes him down unintentionally. It’s a very harsh “modern” penalty.
The 4th Leeds goal is schoolboy stuff from Wolves. They simply stop like spoilt children. Brilliant from the ref. I’m rating him a 10
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:39 pm
I’m uncomfortable with the Firpo type pens. It’s minute contact, if at all. So I mean those ones when a defender is only looking at the ball and a striker gets in outside of his line of vision and the defender takes him down unintentionally. It’s a very harsh “modern” penalty.
The 4th Leeds goal is schoolboy stuff from Wolves. They simply stop like spoilt children. Brilliant from the ref. I’m rating him a 10
They always say "play to the referee's whistle" Wolves did a Villa with Marcelo handing them a goal on a gold plate to appease the Villa bench & the media. Fortunately, Javi handed them nothing.