O/T Daft Picture Thread. (A tribute to an old thread)...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Post by patlufc »

dam it dint work :cry:
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
User avatar
kindestcut
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: Upstate New York, USA

Post by kindestcut »

Image
Is it Camilla or Ruud?
ArmleyWhite

Post by ArmleyWhite »

OR, is this the most frightening dickhead in history??????

Image
Gopher
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Location: Colchester Essex
Contact:

Post by Gopher »

ArmleyWhite wrote:OR, is this the most frightening dickhead in history??????

Image
Thought he`d just been banned :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Armley is a thievin` chav git. And maybe a poof.
ArmleyWhite

Post by ArmleyWhite »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No he was just the BIGGEST dickhead in history!!!
Gopher
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Location: Colchester Essex
Contact:

Post by Gopher »

Image
Image

Armley is a thievin` chav git. And maybe a poof.
Gelderdender
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Post by Gelderdender »

Image
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Post by essexwhite »

Whats the word? :duno:
Image
NE1
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 7:38 pm
Location: Rowlands Gill

Post by NE1 »

essexwhite wrote:Whats the word? :duno:
Wrong thread essex, this is the daft picture thread not word association
Retail therapy does wonders for the soul
Gelderdender
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Post by Gelderdender »

essexwhite wrote:Whats the word? :duno:
Try silly :lol:
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Post by essexwhite »

FFS have i got in a muddle again?

I was rackng my brain for the last page to make sense of it and wondered why I coudnt see a connection!

God Im so stupid! :x
Image
Gopher
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Location: Colchester Essex
Contact:

Post by Gopher »

I am not going to answer that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Armley is a thievin` chav git. And maybe a poof.
Gelderdender
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Post by Gelderdender »

Gopher wrote:I am not going to answer that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Essex for Mod :lol:
Gopher
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Location: Colchester Essex
Contact:

Post by Gopher »

gelderdender wrote: Essex for Mod :lol:
If Bron won`t do it, it`s got to be her :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Armley is a thievin` chav git. And maybe a poof.
User avatar
Vausey
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:53 pm
Location: Pontefract

Post by Vausey »

gelderdender wrote: Essex for Mod :lol:


I'll second that! :lol:
Leeds Fans - You are the reason I got up yesterday. The reason I got up today and the reason I will get up tomorrow

MOT
Gelderdender
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Nottingham
Contact:

Post by Gelderdender »

Vausey wrote:

I'll second that! :lol:
You'd best let Twiggs know then Mate :wink:
NE1
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 7:38 pm
Location: Rowlands Gill

Post by NE1 »

Vausey wrote:

I'll second that! :lol:
I'm beginning to Vausey doesn't like me :(
Retail therapy does wonders for the soul
Guest

Post by Guest »

gelderdender wrote:
You'd best let Twiggs know then Mate :wink:
He's having another nap
Gopher
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:08 pm
Location: Colchester Essex
Contact:

Post by Gopher »

Essex for mod, as long as she wears this uniform :luv:

Image


Good desk top picture guys :wink: Ravey will have it already :lol:
Image

Armley is a thievin` chav git. And maybe a poof.
User avatar
Vausey
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:53 pm
Location: Pontefract

Post by Vausey »

NE1 wrote: I'm beginning to Vausey doesn't like me :(


I love all MOT-ers :luv:


And that was my 500th post my friends... :wink:
Leeds Fans - You are the reason I got up yesterday. The reason I got up today and the reason I will get up tomorrow

MOT
Post Reply