Ellandback1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:04 am Heard a blogger (Joe Blackburn) actually say he hopes Leeds gets beat today , as a wake up call to the club.
I think he has a good point
We've already had the wak up call haven't we?

Ellandback1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:04 am Heard a blogger (Joe Blackburn) actually say he hopes Leeds gets beat today , as a wake up call to the club.
I think he has a good point



Bang average Championship outfit, which is what we're heading for, and worse, if we stay in this division.Cjay wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:53 amHard to use our bench as aN excuse when you look at that.
Lewis Dobbin who got only 3 goals and 4 assists in League 1.
Devante Cole spent his whole career in League 1 or below but never scored 20 goals and has 1 goal in 20 Championship games.
I imagine theyd swap them for Aaronson, Gelhardt and Bamford in a heartbeat



Same here Tyzy, we should be approaching matches with confidence and anticipation.


Yes, we was supposed to have been out with a calf injuryThe Subhuman wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:53 am I thought Wober "didn't travel" .... which is why I left him out.


Debayo for Piroe. We're short an attacker.



BollocksEllandback1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:30 am Yes, we was supposed to have been out with a calf injury



As I said, Basil Fawlty "It's like a Russo/Japanese Veal substitute"Ellandback1 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2024 11:30 am Yes, we was supposed to have been out with a calf injury


