Can somebody help me, please?

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
Post Reply
Lynsababe
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:41 pm

Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Lynsababe »

I have been subscribing to the Leeds official website and watching matches for over two years without a problem. Now suddenly I cannot login. I click on the login button and it goes to the sign in page, but when I click on the yellow button to login....nothing happens. I have emailed somebody called Rudi several times, but he says there isn't a problem their end. This has been happening for a couple of months now. I thought I might be able to cancel the subscription and then subscribe again, but that hasn't helped either.
Lynsababe
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:41 pm

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Lynsababe »

I am still no further ahead with this. I have emailed the lutvsupportamg.com 6 times but they don't respond, either. I have been paying for this for over 2yrs,without a problem, but now although they are still taking my payments they do not help.
User avatar
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Scoobychief »

Lynsababe wrote: ↑Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:05 pm I am still no further ahead with this. I have emailed the lutvsupportamg.com 6 times but they don't respond, either. I have been paying for this for over 2yrs,without a problem, but now although they are still taking my payments they do not help.
Have you tried the obvious like clear cache etc in Internet Explorer. Also have you tried login in from a mobile phone for instance. Or from other sources other than fromnyour home just to see how it goes, maybe even try using a different browser etc.. hope you sort it and welcome to the forum hope someone might be able to help you out
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11893
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Ellandback1 »

Yes, clear your cache!
User avatar
Volvo Jack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2024 3:03 pm

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Volvo Jack »

I have bought a new lap top and don't have my existing password therefore can't log in to this site on it. l
Last post was on R.I.P. today concerning the funeral details of Terry Yorath which is
Monday 26th. Jan, 12pm. at Immaculate Heart Church, Harrogate Road, Chapel Allerton.
John Daly

Would like some help please
[email protected]
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15032
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Volvo Jack wrote: ↑Sun Jan 18, 2026 5:40 pm I have bought a new lap top and don't have my existing password therefore can't log in to this site on it. l
Last post was on R.I.P. today concerning the funeral details of Terry Yorath which is
Monday 26th. Jan, 12pm. at Immaculate Heart Church, Harrogate Road, Chapel Allerton.
John Daly

Would like some help please
[email protected]

You should be able to use the 'I forgot my password' link on the logon page.

ucp.php?mode=login
Post Reply