⭐ Insert Player Ratings Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [rate] BBCode for player ratings voting.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
⚽ Insert Match Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [match] BBCode for match thread.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
🔑 Build Keywords Tag
×
Keywords are auto-suggested from your post content. Click to remove any, or add your own below.
Analysing post...
Add
Cancel
Insert BBCode
For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our
FAQs .
Help support the site by using our
Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from
Amazon .
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21205 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:06 pm
SG90 wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:04 pm
Ronnie and Ronaldinho
They look like freaks.
Proper fat
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:06 pm
Cjay wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:05 pm
Ronaldo was happy
Was hoping and praying they weren't going to start dancing
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:07 pm
Jaydog wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:06 pm
They look like freaks.
Proper fat
I'd still take near 50-year-old R9 up top next season
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Posts: 997 Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
Post
by Lufc76Cor » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:08 pm
This shite has no business at any sporting event ever, makes no sense
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:10 pm
At least the K Pop was somewhat entertaining, Justin Bieber was just pointless
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772 Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Post
by Barlow Boy » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:10 pm
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:10 pm
This Shakira song was more annoying than Bon Jovi tbh!
Cjay
Superstar
Posts: 41703 Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Post
by Cjay » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:11 pm
That's how you get the crowd up for it
Some drug addict bloke plucking a guitar saying hallelujah
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21205 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:11 pm
SG90 wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:07 pm
I'd still take near 50-year-old R9 up top next season
In goal.
Can’t score past him
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Posts: 997 Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
Post
by Lufc76Cor » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
SG90 wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:10 pm
At least the K Pop was somewhat entertaining,
Justin Bieber was just pointless
Was he the one with the guitar? How was that even a song?
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
Hey look, its Pele!
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Posts: 997 Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
Post
by Lufc76Cor » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
Snoop Dog put on some weight
Cjay
Superstar
Posts: 41703 Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Post
by Cjay » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
Miss Piggy and Kermit singing to eachother now whilst Shakira shakes her bum
Feel like I'm on acid
Last edited by
Cjay on Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
BlackHillsPaul
Site Contributor
Posts: 4516 Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Location: Arizona, USA
Post
by BlackHillsPaul » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
Cjay wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:05 pm
A wonder what percentage of Madonna's body is actually 67 years old
10%?
Funny story. When I was in College I knew Madonna's brother Martin. One night he came into the Bar I was working at all celebratory. I asked him what he was celebrating. He says to me "my Sister's album just went Gold". I said who's your sister? And he says Madonna.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Posts: 9733 Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.
Post
by CUSSIE01 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm
Please make it stop
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm
The Subhuman
Superstar
Posts: 79025 Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county
Post
by The Subhuman » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm
Meanwhile the footballers are going cold....
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm
Lufc76Cor wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
Was he the one with the guitar? How was that even a song?
Yup
Cjay
Superstar
Posts: 41703 Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Post
by Cjay » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm
Funny story. When I was in College I knew Madonna's brother Martin. One night he came into the Bar I was working at all celebratory. I asked him what he was celebrating. He says to me "my Sister's album just went Gold". I said who's your sister? And he says Madonna.
She was decent
40 years ago and made of human flesh
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Posts: 23127 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Post
by SG90 » Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:15 pm
Embarrassing, the lot of them!