FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Tyzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
This is horrendous, get on with the game ffs
Last edited by Tyzy on Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21202
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
I know this kind of thing works at American wanky sport but for the rest of the world and especially the UK it really doesn’t. Total dross.
I’ve forgotten what I was watching.
For gods sake never let them have it again please
I’ve forgotten what I was watching.
For gods sake never let them have it again please
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41677
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Could have been OK if it was bands and singers designed to get the crowd up.
Anthem type songs.
That was awful
Anthem type songs.
That was awful
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Play the game, have the trophy awarding THEN have a party by all means... They could do a 2 hour concert for charities or something. All those rich folk in the stadium for "the experience" can stick their hands in their pockets
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Well done Wayne ... " I thought it was crap"
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Tyzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Is that a 30min HT ??
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23108
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Reducing the biggest game in the sport to tinpot levels
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
I've always been more of a Rock N Roll/Blues fan. But Madonna was a big deal back in the day. The funniest part of my Madonna story is that I'd been hanging out with her brother for a while. We knew each other from the East Lansing, Michigan State University bar scene. And he never said s**t about his sister until that night at the bar. I was working the door and he rolls up in a Limo. I'm like WTF?
Football/Futbol/Soccer
-
Lufc76Cor
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 997
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Football/Futbol/Soccer
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155107
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
That has to be the longest haif-time break ever in football.
Typical American.
Typical American.
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Last summer's Club World Cup Final halftime show was no treat either Leon.
But in fairness, World Cup Halftime shows have been trending this way for a while. As I recall, the halftime show in Qatar was pretty bad also. I personally don't like any of it.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41677
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
I imagine players hate itBlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:33 pm Last summer's Club World Cup Final halftime show was no treat either Leon.
But in fairness, World Cup Halftime shows have been trending this way for a while. As I recall, the halftime show in Qatar was pretty bad also. I personally don't like any of it.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
I think Paredes is lucky not to get sent off with a 2nd yellow. By the way, he's the FIFTH player for Argentina now that doesn't play in Europe.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6703
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
What a disappointment this first hour has been.
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23108
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Messi won't come alive until the last 20 mins
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
65 minutes and no one is talking about the football.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78978
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Argentina are the Millwall of International football
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2234
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Why are people in the crowd dancing to this music during the McDonald's break ?
Have they been paid or something
Have they been paid or something