Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
When shopping I don't like "Excuse me Sir, can I help you?" when that is the furthest thing from their minds. And all I was doing was fiddling with frilly black nickers.Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:34 am Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19704
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Just get out of the way you fat bast@rd. 300 acre field and she still can't get round you - for shame Jaydog!Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:34 am Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
weasel
That's it: that's my answer. For both
That's it: that's my answer. For both
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Yes but she was wearing them at the time….
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
I am a chiselled Adonis young man as you well know.
Worst thing was I did actually step aside and let her pass and then spent the rest of the day saying “I can’t believe I did that”.
I need to be more like Victor.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Oh. I'd have let her half pass! I'd have just legged her up as she did so
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19704
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
We all need to be more like Victor you dense Adonisesque bast&rd
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- PhoenixUnited
- First Team

- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:34 pm
- Location: Leicester U.K
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
People do that when they break wind. No?Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:34 am Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
Never mind, it'll all come out in the wash............
Never mind, it'll all come out in the wash............
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19704
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Why? Are you dense too?
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14653
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Well get on a bloody diet then!!!!!
you have a dodgy heart to look after....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
I don’t.
I say have that you peasants!
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
I'm on a diet: healthy as I can be! I'm on meds for an unrelated condition that stop me losing weight. It's a catch 22 situation (for now). My weight basically stays the same...
- Musicman1965
- First Team

- Posts: 2146
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Fecking stupid adverts that depict a clean black and white check floor? Then they let the dog in with dirty paws.... Don't let the dog in
you feckin idiots, clesn the fecker before and there is no problem..... we are living in a world of spoon fed shiitee
you feckin idiots, clesn the fecker before and there is no problem..... we are living in a world of spoon fed shiitee
-
Tom the Cat
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 753
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:33 am
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Lycra clad middle aged tossers who cycle in groups of nine or ten down the middle of the road. They then look round and wave
at you. Sadly there is always at least one with a camera on his head !!
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Mobility chariots 'on the road' wound me up to heck in England! I was a postman for 6 years and the amount of times they held up my van was ridiculous! You're all guessing I lived in Mansfield too long by now right? Mansfield is the mobility chariot capital of the world...
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2242
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
That's brought funny memories flooding back from my working days. Company was based in Armthorpe (ex pit village) near Doncaster. It was the mobility scooter capital of South Yorkshire at the time, Friday was chippy dinner, the deal was if you came back from the chippy run with a mobility scooter wrapped round the front bumper of the van you ate for free that dayVictor_OTT_17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:15 pm Mobility chariots 'on the road' wound me up to heck in England! I was a postman for 6 years and the amount of times they held up my van was ridiculous! You're all guessing I lived in Mansfield too long by now right? Mansfield is the mobility chariot capital of the world...
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2242
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁
Pretty sure it's linked to ex miner's and there claimsVictor_OTT_17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:15 pm Mobility chariots 'on the road' wound me up to heck in England! I was a postman for 6 years and the amount of times they held up my van was ridiculous! You're all guessing I lived in Mansfield too long by now right? Mansfield is the mobility chariot capital of the world...