"I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

"I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by 1964white »

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/505761000?-11130

I suspect Paul Lambert will make Johnson a better player
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Twiggster »

Shouldn't that read " I'm A MASSIVE loser" says Bradley Johnson? :roll:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by 1964white »

Twiggster wrote:Shouldn't that read " I'm A MASSIVE loser" says Bradley Johnson? :roll:
I doubt it Twiggs !

To be fair to the lad he was one of our better players last season & as for being a loser he is probably on 15k to 20k a week & playing in the premiership. He wanted the same salary as that lump upfront Paynter & it was rejected, he then was offered a better deal elsewhere. Good luck to BJ
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Twiggster »

The current space shuttle has reported several collisions with footballs he shot "on goal".

And who says he will be PLAYING in the prem? He wanted out...good riddance.
white.riot

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by white.riot »

BJ was ambitious. He drove a hard bargain when we signed him - I think we had more than one attempt. He knew Prem clubs were after him and that was his motivation. Larry made him a better player and would have continued to do so had he stayed with us. He wanted to play in the Prem. We couldn't offer him that so he left. As I've said several times - most posters slated/took the rise out of the bloke for most of his LUFC career so making him a cause célèbre is just another way of sticking the boot into LUFC and our management as far as I can see.
User avatar
Joy S
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Joy S »

He's playing in the Prem and we arent. says it all really....
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Emsley »

Image
f**k off!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Twiggster »

Joy S wrote:He's playing in the Prem and we arent. says it all really....
Where his severe footballing limitations will soon be exposed.
The main reason we haven't signed anyone, is that we've had to replace all the footballs he kicked out of ER, whilst shooting "on goal". :twisted:
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Emsley »

Twiggster wrote:
Where his severe footballing limitations will soon be exposed.
The main reason we haven't signed anyone, is that we've had to replace all the footballs he kicked out of ER, whilst shooting "on goal". :twisted:
That arsenal goal really helped.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19705
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by weasel »

I'm not fussed about Johnson. He was part of a midfielder that simply didn't do the job well enough. Has potential in some areas but also has limitations in others and only played well after he'd decided to leave. Was he worth premiership wages in January? Absolutely not.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by dezzy »

Not good enough for the prem but best of luck to him cant blame a guy moving up a division
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
ash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:42 pm

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by ash »

He can't pass, can't shoot and is rash in the tackle....He will do well in English football.
The original TWAT. The one and only real TWAT.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by 1964white »

Put in a wondeful cross for Norwich's 4th goal today, mindst it does help when you have the ariel power of Holt & Morrison upfront

Lambert has done a great job in the premiership with championship players, infact the majority of them played in League One :shock:
white.riot

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by white.riot »

1964white wrote:Put in a wondeful cross for Norwich's 4th goal today, mindst it does help when you have the ariel power of Holt & Morrison upfront

Lambert has done a great job in the premiership with championship players, infact the majority of them played in League One :shock:

Me and CSA claim full credit for BJ's development :lol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by 1964white »

white.riot wrote:

Me and CSA claim full credit for BJ's development :lol:
I wish BJ was still at ER

Lambert has made Johnson an even better player as he does with most of his squad
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Twiggster »

SCREW naarich, lambert and butler and BJ. We will wave to them as we pass them on our way up as they are coming down, in May! :scarf2: :jump: :thup:
Chester
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by Chester »

I'll 2nd that 1964 White. I wish BJ was still at Leeds too.
joluafc4eva

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by joluafc4eva »

Twiggster wrote:SCREW naarich, lambert and butler and BJ. We will wave to them as we pass them on our way up as they are coming down, in May! :scarf2: :jump: :thup:
Cant see Norwich getting relegated tbh - cant see us going up either.
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15049
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Id love a...

Snodgrass - Clayton - Johnson - Pugh
---------------- Howson -----------------

...midfield.
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: "I'm a sore loser" says Bradley Johnson

Post by dezzy »

Snodgrass - Clayton - Johnson - Gradel
---------------- Howson -----------------
Now that would be magic :(
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Post Reply