nope ..what do you think forums are for...BorderReiver wrote:Hadn't we ought to leave it to the new manager to sort out Warnock's mess - he's certainly going to have his work cut out.
Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79122
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Fair point BB Which I will answer, I have seen Morison play in the past, and play well, he has been injured since he came here and has been playing with an injury, he is a Welsh International, and has scored goals in the premiership (and showed what he was all about at Palace), Habibooboo hasn'tbecchio bear wrote:
I find it a little odd that you can have such negative feelings about a player who has only been allowed to play for a matter of minutes and yet when people criticize Morison, a premiership player who has dropped down a division and hasn't covered himself with glory, it is deemed unfair![]()
he came on briefly once as a sub and what I saw (based on years and years of me watching football) didn't inspire me with the confidence that he would make it here, I hope I am wrong I really do but my gut feeling tells me I am not,
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Cheers for replying CSA. Morison may well have played well in the past, i'm sorry but he hasn't played well for us, yes he's scored 3 goals, 2 in one game but the rest of the time he's been shite. If he's injured what the f*ck is he doing playing then? Welsh International? well that doesn't mean a lot really, the Welsh are not renowned for their footballing prowess, hell Ryan Giggs was eligible to play for England and Wales and chose Wales, big mistake. I've watched football for years too.....CSA wrote:
Fair point BB Which I will answer, I have seen Morison play in the past, and play well, he has been injured since he came here and has been playing with an injury, he is a Welsh International, and has scored goals in the premiership (and showed what he was all about at Palace), Habibooboo hasn't
he came on briefly once as a sub and what I saw (based on years and years of me watching football) didn't inspire me with the confidence that he would make it here, I hope I am wrong I really do but my gut feeling tells me I am not,
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Women see it from a different perspective to us men, you thought Becchio falling over all the time was cutebecchio bear wrote:
Cheers for replying CSA. Morison may well have played well in the past, i'm sorry but he hasn't played well for us, yes he's scored 3 goals, 2 in one game but the rest of the time he's been shite. If he's injured what the f*ck is he doing playing then? Welsh International? well that doesn't mean a lot really, the Welsh are not renowned for their footballing prowess, hell Ryan Giggs was eligible to play for England and Wales and chose Wales, big mistake. I've watched football for years too.....
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
ooooh you cheeky sod, this is where I need the new smiley Gino showcased earlier this eveningCSA wrote:
Women see it from a different perspective to us men, you thought Becchio falling over all the time was cute
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Tbf if Haribou was that good - or was showing it in training - he would have had a lot more game time. It was a strange signing at the time, but Colin has defied logic before by signing Hall, not playing him and bemoaning a lack of balls into the box!
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Colin got rid of Becchio and brought that injury ridden bench warming Norwich reject in his place, he's signed Hall and brought in Habibou and hardly played either of them, he's shoved poleon off, there's no logic with his idiot.Gino 1959 wrote:Tbf if Haribou was that good - or was showing it in training - he would have had a lot more game time. It was a strange signing at the time, but Colin has defied logic before by signing Hall, not playing him and bemoaning a lack of balls into the box!
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Sorry You do embarrass yourself BB, Becchio wanted this move to prove he could cut it in the premiership, sadly it was a step too far for the man, Warnock has bought strangely, but think Morison will be one of his better buys given time.becchio bear wrote:
Colin got rid of Becchio and brought that injury ridden bench warming Norwich reject in his place, he's signed Hall and brought in Habibou and hardly played either of them, he's shoved poleon off, there's no logic with his idiot.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Not embarrassed at all CSA. Becchio was happy at Leeds under every other manager apart from Warnock, he started 1st January berating Becchio, blaming him game after game and then came the announcement that Becchio wanted to leave, oh surprise surprise. Morison is shite imo. Give Becchio time in the prem if you're giving Morison time........CSA wrote:
Sorry You do embarrass yourself BB, Becchio wanted this move to prove he could cut it in the premiership, sadly it was a step too far for the man, Warnock has bought strangely, but think Morison will be one of his better buys given time.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
becchio bear wrote:
Not embarrassed at all CSA. Becchio was happy at Leeds under every other manager apart from Warnock, he started 1st January berating Becchio, blaming him game after game and then came the announcement that Becchio wanted to leave, oh surprise surprise. Morison is shite imo. Give Becchio time in the prem if you're giving Morison time........
OK let the players do the talking,lets see where we are this time next year with them both.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79122
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
becchio bear wrote:
Cheers for replying CSA. Morison may well have played well in the past, i'm sorry but he hasn't played well for us, yes he's scored 3 goals, 2 in one game but the rest of the time he's been shite. If he's injured what the f*ck is he doing playing then? Welsh International? well that doesn't mean a lot really, the Welsh are not renowned for their footballing prowess, hell Ryan Giggs was eligible to play for England and Wales and chose Wales, big mistake. I've watched football for years too.....
he was fit enough to play but not match fit...to get match fit you need to play matches...He was also adapting to playing for a new team. those recent finishes were a class apart from what we've seen recently. He has it ..it might take a little time to realise it.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Ok. Becchio also is adapting to playing for a new team, he has moved up a division, should be piss ball for morison moving down a divisionfaaip wrote:
he was fit enough to play but not match fit...to get match fit you need to play matches...He was also adapting to playing for a new team. those recent finishes were a class apart from what we've seen recently. He has it ..it might take a little time to realise it.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79122
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Preaching to the choir lass ..you know I'm a LB fan and given a choice I'd rather have LB than McCormack...Becchio and Morrison would give defences real problems in this division. I also agree with your assessment of Warnocks treatment of Becchio..but your taking your anger out on the wrong personbecchio bear wrote:
Ok. Becchio also is adapting to playing for a new team, he has moved up a division, should be piss ball for morison moving down a division
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Lard arse argie had been playing games every week B4 he flipped us the finger and joined his scummy ex Leeds mates at norwich. Where he is a bench warmer and rightly so. He pissed of Grayson and Warnock. Hearing he isn't popular at naarich either?....becchio bear wrote:
Ok. Becchio also is adapting to playing for a new team, he has moved up a division, should be piss ball for morison moving down a division
Morison on the contrary, had hardly played a full game in the past year. I'll give him time, as I reckon he will be crucial to our promotion push next year.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Oh bog off faux Dane. you never liked Becchio. Oh you hear he isn't popular at Norwich, is that a bit like you heard he had gone to Wigan? All hot air and no substance aren't youTwiggster wrote:
Lard arse argie had been playing games every week B4 he flipped us the finger and joined his scummy ex Leeds mates at norwich. Where he is a bench warmer and rightly so. He pissed of Grayson and Warnock. Hearing he isn't popular at naarich either?....
Morison on the contrary, had hardly played a full game in the past year. I'll give him time, as I reckon he will be crucial to our promotion push next year.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
You could have just quoted my post and left it at thatbecchio bear wrote:
Colin got rid of Becchio and brought that injury ridden bench warming Norwich reject in his place, he's signed Hall and brought in Habibou and hardly played either of them, he's shoved poleon off, there's no logic with his idiot.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Could have but didn'tGino 1959 wrote: You could have just quoted my post and left it at that
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155406
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Larry fell out with Becchio, dropped him twice last season.becchio bear wrote:
Not embarrassed at all CSA. Becchio was happy at Leeds under every other manager apart from Warnock, he started 1st January berating Becchio, blaming him game after game and then came the announcement that Becchio wanted to leave, oh surprise surprise. Morison is shite imo. Give Becchio time in the prem if you're giving Morison time........
Houghton has already dropped him
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
Go bollox, scottish person!becchio bear wrote:
Oh bog off faux Dane. you never liked Becchio. Oh you hear he isn't popular at Norwich, is that a bit like you heard he had gone to Wigan? All hot air and no substance aren't youSee you at ER tomorrow for a good old chin wag
![]()
4 Years ago, when I was guest at TA (thanks to people at the club), I tried to engage becchio in conversation (I speak fluent Italian, as does he) and wanted to ask him how he was settling in at our club. He just ignored me. Richard Naylor told me "don't mind that twat - he thinks he is better than Leeds. We don't really like him".
Hence my dislike of becchio. Appreciate his goals for us yes - Like him? NEVER.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings
If I had the money I would go to ER every week as well you know and shame on you for bringing that up.Twiggster wrote:
Go bollox, scottish person!OOH - you make the effort to go to ER every game then, living so close? Oh - wait!
![]()
4 Years ago, when I was guest at TA (thanks to people at the club), I tried to engage becchio in conversation (I speak fluent Italian, as does he) and wanted to ask him how he was settling in at our club. He just ignored me. Richard Naylor told me "don't mind that twat - he thinks he is better than Leeds. We don't really like him".
Hence my dislike of becchio. Appreciate his goals for us yes - Like him? NEVER.
Yeah you've mentioned that before about trying to engage Becchio in conversation, we've only got your side of the story....
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
