Mcdermott Sacked
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
- Gurj
- Manager

- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Yeah just seen the tweet !! What a bloody disgrace
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
ffs
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- billie1
- First Team

- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Words actually fail me .
- LUFC_BOS
- Youth Team

- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm
- Location: Boston , Massachusetts, USA
-
Velotrax
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
We are a disgrace
Get ready for the implosion
League 1 is just around the corner
Get ready for the implosion
League 1 is just around the corner
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Surely the takeover cannot be confirmed yet - approval from Football League and all that - so how can McDermott be sacked? Unless it was by GFH
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
-
Velotrax
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
I think it may come out that he walked !HarryofOz wrote:Surely the takeover cannot be confirmed yet - approval from Football League and all that - so how can McDermott be sacked? Unless it was by GFH
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Horrible
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Ross to walk?
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
dezzy wrote:Ross to walk?
if someone bids now, i wouldnt be surprised to see him walking

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Just heard this on Sky Sports News, I'm shocked
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
That's possibleVelotrax wrote: I think it may come out that he walked !
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
What is a player loyal too? The man who made him captain is messed around, prem team wants him not goodMeeTa wrote:
if someone bids now, i wouldnt be surprised to see him walking
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
SUPERLEEDSUNITED
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm
- Location: Halifax
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
What the hell is going on with our club. We were hardly setting the league alight but he didnt deserve this. Ross will go now for sure. Surprised if no one tries to sneak in a bid for Byram.
Why do we never seem to be moving forward.
Why do we never seem to be moving forward.
What kind of music do you usually have here?
Oh, we got both kinds. Country....and Western.
Oh, we got both kinds. Country....and Western.
- Gurj
- Manager

- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
I said it in jest earlier but now I think it will happen !!
I predict a riot !! 2moro at ER !!
I predict a riot !! 2moro at ER !!
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
.....it's the LUFC laughing stock time again !!!!
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
Absolutely shocked at this news, personally should have been given longer and a bit of stability at the club, but bear in mind Rochdale, Sheff Wed Etc the quality of those performances and he must have been on thin ice....
-
alessio89
- Ballboy

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
hello, I am a fan of Italian Leeds
In this forum I do not suffer for months, but I participate regularly every Saturday at Lowfield Road Chat in this site
I am very sorry to have been sacked BMD choice completely illogical and crazy
could make sense to release him at the end of the season in place of a strong coach, but send him away now does not make sense
Cellino started very badly and I'm sorry that the first Italian shareholder in the history of Leeds, has taken this measure infamous
from our blog "Leeds United Italy" on Facebook, we are all shocked and angry
I apologize if my English is not perfect
Greeting from Italy and see you soon, MOT!
In this forum I do not suffer for months, but I participate regularly every Saturday at Lowfield Road Chat in this site
I am very sorry to have been sacked BMD choice completely illogical and crazy
could make sense to release him at the end of the season in place of a strong coach, but send him away now does not make sense
Cellino started very badly and I'm sorry that the first Italian shareholder in the history of Leeds, has taken this measure infamous
from our blog "Leeds United Italy" on Facebook, we are all shocked and angry
I apologize if my English is not perfect
Greeting from Italy and see you soon, MOT!
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Mcdermott Sacked
alessio89 wrote:hello, I am a fan of Italian Leeds
In this forum I do not suffer for months, but I participate regularly every Saturday at Lowfield Road Chat in this site
I am very sorry to have been sacked BMD choice completely illogical and crazy
could make sense to release him at the end of the season in place of a strong coach, but send him away now does not make sense
Cellino started very badly and I'm sorry that the first Italian shareholder in the history of Leeds, has taken this measure infamous
from our blog "Leeds United Italy" on Facebook, we are all shocked and angry
I apologize if my English is not perfect
Greeting from Italy and see you soon, MOT!
Hooooray.......Alessio's 1st post....he's popped his cherry !!!!!!!!
And,Italian stallion...your English is a damned sight better than some of the Neanderthals on here !!!
BENVENUTO !!!!
Last edited by Ronan on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
