Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
-
gessa
Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
Regardless of what the reason was that Cellino sacked BMc,since then he must have thought why were these fans so vocal in his support, they must be easily pleased if this is the football they want.
He's had 12 months now and regardless of the off field activities he should have the team playing better than that each week,we have not improved at all under him, no more excuses, he's a nice guy, so what, I'd rather have a horrible b@astard that can get a team playing, if I were in Cellino's position as soon as FL approval came through the first thing I'd do is sack him.
He's had 12 months now and regardless of the off field activities he should have the team playing better than that each week,we have not improved at all under him, no more excuses, he's a nice guy, so what, I'd rather have a horrible b@astard that can get a team playing, if I were in Cellino's position as soon as FL approval came through the first thing I'd do is sack him.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155084
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
Only a matter of time nowgessa wrote:Regardless of what the reason was that Cellino sacked BMc,since then he must have thought why were these fans so vocal in his support, they must be easily pleased if this is the football they want.
He's had 12 months now and regardless of the off field activities he should have the team playing better than that each week,we have not improved at all under him, no more excuses, he's a nice guy, so what, I'd rather have a horrible b@astard that can get a team playing, if I were in Cellino's position as soon as FL approval came through the first thing I'd do is sack him.
Bring on the Italians
Zola for me
-
SUPERLEEDSUNITED
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm
- Location: Halifax
Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
Di Matteo
What kind of music do you usually have here?
Oh, we got both kinds. Country....and Western.
Oh, we got both kinds. Country....and Western.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155084
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
Even betterSUPERLEEDSUNITED wrote:Di Matteo
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
A poor game from TWO poor sides you would normally be happy with a point from home but neither side deserved to win.Untill the take over goes through (if it does) we are stuck with what we have McDermott is still stuck with a few of Warnocks cast-offs and until they move on we will not be any better.But we move on Q.P.R. next another early start bet a few Rangers fans cant believe how bad they were.
Butland 8 An impressive debut
Peltier 3 Still not good enough
Wooton 4 Some of his clearences were laughable
Pearce 7 Once again the pick of the defence
Warnock 3 Gave our keeper plenty of problems caught out quite often
Kebe 3 Were is his pace?
Austin 5 His worst performance for a while but still tried
Murphy 7 Needs an experienced player with him
Stewart 3 Why will he not go looking for the ball
Hunt 5 Still not match fit
McCormack 6 Isolated
Smith 4 Still not the answer
Butland 8 An impressive debut
Peltier 3 Still not good enough
Wooton 4 Some of his clearences were laughable
Pearce 7 Once again the pick of the defence
Warnock 3 Gave our keeper plenty of problems caught out quite often
Kebe 3 Were is his pace?
Austin 5 His worst performance for a while but still tried
Murphy 7 Needs an experienced player with him
Stewart 3 Why will he not go looking for the ball
Hunt 5 Still not match fit
McCormack 6 Isolated
Smith 4 Still not the answer
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings
There are plenty of nice guys in football, business, everywhere but it doesn't guarantee success. I'm swaying towards saying 'enough is enough' with Egg.gessa wrote:He's had 12 months now and regardless of the off field activities he should have the team playing better than that each week,we have not improved at all under him, no more excuses, he's a nice guy, so what, I'd rather have a horrible b@astard that can get a team playing, if I were in Cellino's position as soon as FL approval came through the first thing I'd do is sack him.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.