I did this doodle...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
jimmy90
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:15 am

I did this doodle...

Post by jimmy90 »

...when there was lots of drama about the new badge.

It's an obvious rehash of the peacock with a white rose behind it and MARCHING ON TOGETHER in its feathers. Hope you like it. Maybe someone with some design or drawing talent can take it on on on :D

4-0 eh heheheheh
IMG_20190302_090545.jpg
MOT <3, Jim
User avatar
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4221
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: I did this doodle...

Post by Ratscoot »

Nicely done Jimmy :tup: :tup:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
gessa

Re: I did this doodle...

Post by gessa »

Would make a great t shirt design.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155130
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I did this doodle...

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:57 am Would make a great t shirt design.
Certainly would
Post Reply