leedsmad wrote: ↑Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:31 pm
Yeah was very poor looks lost at times.
Kodjia just fell on the floor Cooper didn't touch him and should of been play on, don't think Klich would of really scored as the Villa defence pretty much stopped.
When they get Abraham back I can't see them loosing the play off Final, I don't know where our goals will come from to earn Promotion.
No foul but Kodja has spent the majority of the past two seasons fighting injuries, not feigning, he took a knock to the back of the knee and was subbed off. After earlier kicking the ball out of play while in a good position, it was reasonable to ask and expect Leeds did the same on the half way line.
The commotion happened because of feigning to play the ball out and instead played the ball into the space that opened up. Could've all been avoided if the linesman saw that he was offside.
Play off final ? Both central defences, I thought were very good today. Abraham makes a big difference for us because of his movement off the ball, whereas Kodja is very static. I think we missed Whelan more today, at 35 it's wise to rest him, but over the past 2-3 months he seems to have drank from the fountain of life.
Ref was very weak. Think El Ghazi's red will easily be rescinded due to Bamford's simulation.