I think he's a hero to a lot of people faaip (including me) for what he's done for our football club and I hope the club honour the great man in some way.
Radrizzani
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20761
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Radrizzani and York Family Have to Act Now
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79086
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Radrizzani and York Family Have to Act Now
Probably better than this threadMusicman1965 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:45 pm watch out for my next post on corner flag height and colour...... its a riveting read
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
radz out orta out marsch out
i cant believe you got rid of Marcelo for this fraud.
it hurts me and I don't even support you're club.
the foundations Marcelo built all falling apart.
Marcelo had at least two more years in him ,giving the club time to find a suitable replacement .
and him moving to Director of Football after it .
I HATED ASHLEY BUT YOURE OWNERS ARE CERTAINLY ON A PAR JUST NOW .
HOPE YOU STAY UP .
you dont deserve this .
it hurts me and I don't even support you're club.
the foundations Marcelo built all falling apart.
Marcelo had at least two more years in him ,giving the club time to find a suitable replacement .
and him moving to Director of Football after it .
I HATED ASHLEY BUT YOURE OWNERS ARE CERTAINLY ON A PAR JUST NOW .
HOPE YOU STAY UP .
you dont deserve this .
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
First of all, all the money in the world doesn't change the fact that I'd rather the steam of Radz's p1ss over the owners of Newcastle. Whether we stay up or go down, that won't change.
And while I liked Bielsa, he's gone, and that's not Marsch's fault. He deserves some time.
And while I liked Bielsa, he's gone, and that's not Marsch's fault. He deserves some time.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
our owners have done what's required.Mountain wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:26 pm First of all, all the money in the world doesn't change the fact that I'd rather the steam of Radz's p1ss over the owners of Newcastle. Whether we stay up or go down, that won't change.
And while I liked Bielsa, he's gone, and that's not Marsch's fault. He deserves some time.
you really think radz cares about the club , he secured him self deal of the century with the 49ers.
he used you as a stepping stone.
as for marsch he's just the American owners puppet.
the only person the genuinely cared about Leeds and you got rid of him .
disgusting .
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20761
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
with all due respect i don't think you are in a position to be pointing fingers at any club , if you did a bit of research and digging you might find that you're owners is friends with people and has had his own dealings in corruption.whiteswan wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:59 am Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
may i ask what team he supports ?
.
its a shame you don't hold those beautiful sentiments for all clubs in football.
just a select few it seems and prepared to sweep radz dodgy dealings under the carpet.
now i actually find you're post very offensive as I'm only stating an opinion.
I don't disrespect yours .
ill support Marcelo as that man has been shafted.
may I ask have I said anything that's wrong or against forum rules?
-
Overman
- Manager

- Posts: 3324
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Well said and I couldn't agree more.whiteswan wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:59 am Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7503
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
What’s offensive is you coming on here as a so-called ‘favourite second teamer’ and inciting anarchy in our club, a club many of us have supported through thick and thin for a handful of decades.
Out out out indeed.
Obviously that’s only my opinion.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Nope not inciting anarchy, telling a few home truthsOrange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:42 am What’s offensive is you coming on here as a so-called ‘favourite second teamer’ and inciting anarchy in our club, a club many of us have supported through thick and thin for a handful of decades.
Out out out indeed.
Obviously that’s only my opinion.
And you seem to think you can take the moral high ground due to our owners past, but when I bring up radz that's a no go zone, do me a favour
Do you're research
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7503
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
‘Out out out’ sure sounds like the language anarchists would use.Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:00 am Nope not inciting anarchy, telling a few home truths, just because you support the club does that mean it can't be criticised? When one criticism is fair as I've explained my points and reasons.
And you seem to think you can take the moral high ground due to our owners past, but when I bring up radz that's a no go zone, do me a favourhe's in with some of the biggest crooks and corrupt people on earth.
Do you're research.
And I think you’re confusing my post with someone else’s. I can’t see any comment in my post about high ground, moral or otherwise. I doubt anybody with pots of money and a high profile would pass even a basic scrutiny examination so that point with me is moot.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Out out out, Is on the basis they take no accountability for the situation you are in, they should be getting it big time.Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:08 am ‘Out out out’ sure sounds like the language anarchists would use.
And I think you’re confusing my post with someone else’s. I can’t see any comment in my post about high ground, moral or otherwise. I doubt anybody with pots of money and a high profile would pass even a basic scrutiny examination so that point with me is moot.
People blaming marcelo, was he the one being a smart arse online on twitter, having a go at fans who at the time gave a valid point about bringing in a midfielder, his answer don't worry we have forshaw aye that worked out really well radz.
Great job orta, great job radz, Jesse has them playing like his first name.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Hopefully you get a win SundayOrange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:08 am ‘Out out out’ sure sounds like the language anarchists would use.
And I think you’re confusing my post with someone else’s. I can’t see any comment in my post about high ground, moral or otherwise. I doubt anybody with pots of money and a high profile would pass even a basic scrutiny examination so that point with me is moot.
You bring something different to the Premier league, now marcelo has gone it just feels you're just a club again.
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7503
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
This is the argument you should have opened this topic with instead of piling more fuel on the deifying Bielsa fire.
Most of us are getting fed up with the ‘told you so’ gang, there is no evidential argument against that comment, it’s futile trying to do so. It’s as bland as saying it would have been sunny today if it wasn’t raining.
Bielsa was taking us down, whatever the reasons behind the scenes. To me, and I clearly know nowt about soccer, that is indisputable.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:28 am This is the argument you should have opened this topic with instead of piling more fuel on the deifying Bielsa fire.
Most of us are getting fed up with the ‘told you so’ gang, there is no evidential argument against that comment, it’s futile trying to do so. It’s as bland as saying it would have been sunny today if it wasn’t raining.
Bielsa was taking us down, whatever the reasons behind the scenes. To me, and I clearly know nowt about soccer, that is indisputable.
You know and can guarantee that bielsa was taking you down? , here's some stats for you, the team you played tonight you managed to score 3 away from home against them resulting in a draw away from home.
Tonight you lost 3-0 at home 1 point or none? Which one would you take?
Sorry I don't agree with you.
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7503
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:35 am I know and I can’t be arsed. I’m off to bed. Feel free to reply, I would hate for you not to have the last word.![]()
As I said hopefully 3 points on Sunday
Would rather debate than argue
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
It's a bit painful seeing Newcastle fans brush off carpet bombing and starving children in Yemen with a "but other owners do the same". They don't.
I know power corrupts but it seems a few good results do too. I guess seeing them so supportive after a few wins shows precisely how sportswashing works, people start to equivocate, to say genocide isn't that bad, and other owners are just as bad etc.
I know power corrupts but it seems a few good results do too. I guess seeing them so supportive after a few wins shows precisely how sportswashing works, people start to equivocate, to say genocide isn't that bad, and other owners are just as bad etc.
-
Bongo1874
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Re: radz out orta out marsch out
Mountain wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:08 am It's a bit painful seeing Newcastle fans brush off carpet bombing and starving children in Yemen with a "but other owners do the same". They don't.
I know power corrupts but it seems a few good results do too. I guess seeing them so supportive after a few wins shows precisely how sportswashing works, people start to equivocate, to say genocide isn't that bad, and other owners are just as bad etc.
I don't agree with it, but you're owner is corrupt and is friends with the psg owner who has been involved in corruption among other stuff too.
Again ill ask who are the owners of Newcastle?