Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
-
Jammy 07
- Manager

- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Gruev
Okafor
Bogle
Justin
Aaronson
DCL
Okafor
Bogle
Justin
Aaronson
DCL
- CUSSIE01
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 9720
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
- Location: Where God finally got it right.
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Gruev
Okafor
Justin
Bogle
Darlow
Gudmundsson
Okafor
Justin
Bogle
Darlow
Gudmundsson
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
- Musicman1965
- First Team

- Posts: 2140
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Gruev
Justin
Ampadu
Darlow
Bogle
Gudmonssen
Justin
Ampadu
Darlow
Bogle
Gudmonssen
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155152
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
How do you pick six after that display.
A complete team performance.
A complete team performance.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155152
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
I'm going with those involved in our goals & at stopping goals at the other end.
Gruev
Justin
Calvert-Lewin
Darlow
Bogle
Okafor
Gruev
Justin
Calvert-Lewin
Darlow
Bogle
Okafor
- JoeDenver
- Manager

- Posts: 4123
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Gruev
Justin
Darlow
Bogle
DCL
Okafor
Was hoping to watch the replay today, but it’s unavailable on Peacock. Am skipping out on match ratings again given that I missed the first 30 minutes and had a couple phone call distractions in the second half. I haven’t seen anybody’s ratings on this thread, but I suspect this list is close. Gruev, Justin, and Darlow stood out for me. I then have each of our goal scorers coming just behind. Honorable mention to Gudmondsson.
Justin
Darlow
Bogle
DCL
Okafor
Was hoping to watch the replay today, but it’s unavailable on Peacock. Am skipping out on match ratings again given that I missed the first 30 minutes and had a couple phone call distractions in the second half. I haven’t seen anybody’s ratings on this thread, but I suspect this list is close. Gruev, Justin, and Darlow stood out for me. I then have each of our goal scorers coming just behind. Honorable mention to Gudmondsson.
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155152
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
My six in a slightly different order, Joe.JoeDenver wrote: ↑Sat Feb 07, 2026 11:58 pm Gruev
Justin
Darlow
Bogle
DCL
Okafor
Was hoping to watch the replay today, but it’s unavailable on Peacock. Am skipping out on match ratings again given that I missed the first 30 minutes and had a couple phone call distractions in the second half. I haven’t seen anybody’s ratings on this thread, but I suspect this list is close. Gruev, Justin, and Darlow stood out for me. I then have each of our goal scorers coming just behind. Honorable mention to Gudmondsson.
-
60sUnited
- Manager

- Posts: 2673
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Gruev
Ampadu
Okafor
Justin
Bogle
Darlow
Ampadu
Okafor
Justin
Bogle
Darlow
-
Jammy 07
- Manager

- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Personally I found it difficult to include Darlow even though he did make a couple of good saves. Maybe it was my vantage point but they did look like saves that any goalkeeper should be making.
On another note the Forest keeper, just signed from Man City, looked past his best although he could just be a bit rusty.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155152
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Save 1Jammy 07 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 08, 2026 1:04 pm Personally I found it difficult to include Darlow even though he did make a couple of good saves. Maybe it was my vantage point but they did look like saves that any goalkeeper should be making.
On another note the Forest keeper, just signed from Man City, looked past his best although he could just be a bit rusty.
Curled into the top corner hit from twelve yards, great one handed save.
Save 2
Shot from MGW from distance, but was deflected & Darlow had to quickly change the movement of his feet to make the save.
Save 3
Appeared an easy save, but Rodon's attempt to block the shot deflected Sangaré shot which made the shot slightly more difficult.
Darlow also showed quick anticipation coming off his line to collect a loose Ampadu header back to him, also came out to head a ball over the top of our defence into the West Stand.
I'm stood in front & behind both goals from my kop seat.
I'm glad I watch the game twice, to remind me of aspects of the game one may forget, especially at my age
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155152
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds vs Nottingham Forest MOTM
Also, 19 of us on here had Darlow in our first six.
Surely, we can't all be wrong.
All a matter of opinions!
Surely, we can't all be wrong.
All a matter of opinions!