FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
malcolmw
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3707
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by malcolmw »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:04 pm

More fans not allowed in.
Well that would be because all Somali's are terrorists - everyone knows that.
So are all the members of the Iranian team and staff.
But if youre a white Afrikaner South African who's granparents were the architects of apartheid, you get refugee status in the USA. Go figure.8-)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Jaydog »

When does the football start?
Get the puck in the middle ffs.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

First chance of the game.

Canada, should be 1-0 really.

Poor shot from Jonathan David
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
malcolmw
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3707
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by malcolmw »

Jesse just had a hissy fit. Quite humorous actually.
Yes that was a pansy shot from David - shouldve done better.

Some strong tackles going in.
User avatar
malcolmw
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3707
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by malcolmw »

Well taken goal. Crappy defending
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Jaydog »

Europe!
Get in 1-0
😆
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

1-0 Bosnia

Corner, flick on, headed in.

Good set piece.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

We've been linked to the Bosnian striker as well incidentally anyone wanting to do some player watching.

Number 10
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
malcolmw
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3707
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by malcolmw »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:24 pm Europe!
Get in 1-0
😆
Not supporting the commonwealth brethren Jay.
I'm deeply hurt. I'm going to take down the pic of king Charles in the dining room.
User avatar
malcolmw
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3707
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by malcolmw »

OK why does Jeese look dressed for a funeral. Where's the red tie FFS?
You're sending bad vibes.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Jaydog »

malcolmw wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:26 pm Not supporting the commonwealth brethren Jay.
I'm deeply hurt. I'm going to take down the pic of king Charles in the dining room.
Ah yes sorry Malcolm. I was in golf mode!

Well yes take it down. Last thing you want on your wall is a big eared numpty
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
BlackHillsPaul
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4514
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

malcolmw wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:00 pm No he doesnt have "known ties to terrorists". Thats the story US Immigration simply threw out. Just like Renne Good was "weaponizing her car" before been shot in the face multiple times by ICE.
Nobody really believes this ref is guilty of anything other than been Somali. So he too should be treated as innocent until proven guilty, no?

When someone is going on trial for 7 counts of rape, I think that speaks to real risk. If you wont let in the ref, or fans who smoked dope 10 years ago you shouldnt have given this player a visa.
BTW, your president was found guilty of multiple counts of sexual assault. Just have to reiterate that. Some Americans seem to like to divert attention from all that.
Malolm, I'm just trying to offer some information that maybe you didn't know as you don't live in my country. But you can't seem to avoid turning everything into some political tirade. Which as I've stated before I have no interest in. So f**k off! I'm done trying to have conversations with you.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

Another set piece goal

The Arteta World Cup
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

Another really good chance for Canada missed.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78993
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by The Subhuman »

malcolmw wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:26 pm Not supporting the commonwealth brethren Jay.
I'm deeply hurt. I'm going to take down the pic of king Charles in the dining room.

Aww ..no


Image
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by White Riot »

So, England only hosted the World Cup in 1966.

Since then Mexico has hosted it 3 x, and USA twice. And now Canada have hosted as many World Cups as we have :roll:

WTF? :duno:
User avatar
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Monica, USA

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Lumiukko »

Jonathan David is showing all the hallmarks of a player trying too hard.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by White Riot »

Fkn hell's fire this English lass commentating literally never draws breath, like a fkn manic Mother in Law.

Give her a fkn toffee apple or summat?

Come back McCoist all is forgiven :lol:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Jaydog »

White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Jun 12, 2026 7:47 pm Fkn hell's fire this English lass commentating literally never draws breath, like a fkn manic Mother in Law.

Give her a fkn toffee apple or summat?

Come back McCoist all is forgiven :lol:
Which yoke are you watching on?
Not BBC?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by White Riot »

Have to find another stream I can't bide this tw@t babbling on.

God help her poor husband, I bet he's perforated his ear drums to get some fkn peace.
Post Reply