Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Post Reply
Corkwhites
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Corkwhites »

Congrats Bob.
Brilliant Competition, well done Cat for running it.
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3453
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by BobHirst »

Thank you all for the congratulations.
A big thanks to Muppet for running the competition.

Phew...first Arsenal, then me!
User avatar
Madron
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3662
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Madron »

Congrats Bob.
Thanks for doing a sterling job Cat
.
Not that it makes much difference,but you've given FoN 6 points and not 4 that he earned. Unless I'm missing something.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Madron wrote: ↑Mon May 25, 2026 4:40 pm Congrats Bob.
Thanks for doing a sterling job Cat
.
Not that it makes much difference,but you've given FoN 6 points and not 4 that he earned. Unless I'm missing something.
My apologies, Ron you are absolutely correct.

FoN has been stripped (sorry, FoN) of his silver medal and it’s in the post to you. If you could send him the bronze I’d be grateful :)
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13930
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by John in Louisiana »

Big thanks to Muppet the Cat for running this. It takes a lot of work every week. Most grateful.

I'm just glad I finished high enough to avoid relegation.
User avatar
fatherofnight
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by fatherofnight »

Thanks Cat, really good job.
User avatar
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4014
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
Twitter: @richleeds64
Location: Leeds LS27

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Well done Bob.

Huge thanks to Muppet the Cat for running what I consider my favourite and also most frustrating competition!
Ken Pow
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 am

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Ken Pow »

Congrats Bob, a fine result.
Thanks Muppet for organising for what must be quite a time consuming competition.
60sUnited
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2673
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by 60sUnited »

Congratulations to Bob and a big thanks to Cat for running the competition !
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155354
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by 1964white »

Brought forward for the attention of Cat.
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6760
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Carrick Dave »

Congratulations Bob. :clap: :clap:

Many thanks Cat, my favourite competition. :clap: :clap:
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Aug 06, 2026 8:02 pm Brought forward for the attention of Cat.
Fear not, 64 I hadn't forgotten about either the P6 or GtC Comps.

But given the season doesn't kick off for another fortnight yet, I don't see the point in posting up unnecessarily early.

I think I can contain my excitement a little more than, John and his LMS :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155354
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Thu Aug 06, 2026 11:42 pm Fear not, 64 I hadn't forgotten about either the P6 or GtC Comps.

But given the season doesn't kick off for another fortnight yet, I don't see the point in posting up unnecessarily early.

I think I can contain my excitement a little more than, John and his LMS :)
I thought you might need it for reference as this thread was lurking in the Predictions Forum.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18330
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Predict 6: 2025/26 - Final Table Result

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Aug 07, 2026 11:39 am I thought you might need it for reference as this thread was lurking in the Predictions Forum.
Appreciated :tup:
Post Reply