Next Four Games....
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155154
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Next Four Games....
Another tough group of fixtures coming up with three of the teams spending millions during the summer !
How many points we'll we achieve then ?
Cardiff (A)
Hull (H)
Notts Forest (H)
Bristol City (A)
I reckon 8 points
How many points we'll we achieve then ?
Cardiff (A)
Hull (H)
Notts Forest (H)
Bristol City (A)
I reckon 8 points
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Next Four Games....
1964white wrote:Another tough group of fixtures coming up with three of the teams spending millions during the summer !
How many points we'll we achieve then ?
Cardiff (A)
Hull (H)
Notts Forest (H)
Bristol City (A)
I reckon 8 points
8 points would be good, I'm not quite as optimistic.
7 for me.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Next Four Games....
Cardiff have a hex over us thats 3 gone from the 12 straight away
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Next Four Games....
12 for me
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155154
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next Four Games....
I was thinking 7 initially, probably got carried away in the heat of the moment againgessa wrote:7 for me
7 points from every batch of four games would at least see us in the play-offs
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Next Four Games....
2
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Next Four Games....
HarryofOz wrote:2
You've missed the 1 off the front
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
Next Four Games....
I just pray and keep my fingers crossed that we get a win,win, win, win all four games. Going to be very tough1964white wrote:Another tough group of fixtures coming up with three of the teams spending millions during the summer !
How many points we'll we achieve then ?
Cardiff (A)
Hull (H)
Notts Forest (H)
Bristol City (A)
I reckon 8 points
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78995
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Next Four Games....
Okay 1 or 2becchio bear wrote:
You've missed the 1 off the front![]()
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Next Four Games....
Cheeky, I think I need to take you in handHarryofOz wrote:
Okay 1 or 2
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Next Four Games....
No easy games this month.
but saying that we have the strongest teams out of the way now I think we can win them all.
but saying that we have the strongest teams out of the way now I think we can win them all.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- leedsmad
- First Team

- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Re: Next Four Games....
i'd say 4 or 5
lose to Cardiff
win or draw vs Hull
draw to Forest
draw or lose to Bristol , only going by current squad . Injuries are already taken it's toll , if we get some real quality loans which i doubt it , will be a different story.
lose to Cardiff
win or draw vs Hull
draw to Forest
draw or lose to Bristol , only going by current squad . Injuries are already taken it's toll , if we get some real quality loans which i doubt it , will be a different story.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Next Four Games....
Well, even if we do get a few good loans in, they still have to gel...
I will always say that this squad should of been in place for the first game of pre season.
Norris and green and with brown out - that only leaves danny poo as austin is playing two games with jamica (or has) and then he has a s**t load of traveling to do. so we are only gonna get a drained beast back?
Warnocks really under the kosh this month.
Out of all the positions I never thought midfield would suddenly screw up with injuries.
Where is robbie rodgers?
I will always say that this squad should of been in place for the first game of pre season.
Norris and green and with brown out - that only leaves danny poo as austin is playing two games with jamica (or has) and then he has a s**t load of traveling to do. so we are only gonna get a drained beast back?
Warnocks really under the kosh this month.
Out of all the positions I never thought midfield would suddenly screw up with injuries.
Where is robbie rodgers?
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155154
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Next Four Games....
My god there is some negativity on here....one thing you can say about the current crop of players is they have more passion & fire in their bellies as oppose to that gutless horrible lot that wore the white shirt of Leeds last season !
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Next Four Games....
On loan at Stevenage....Emsley wrote:
Where is robbie rodgers?
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Next Four Games....
Mate - who is gonna sit in the empty postion?1964white wrote:My god there is some negativity on here....one thing you can say about the current crop of players is they have more passion & fire in their bellies as oppose to that gutless horrible lot that wore the white shirt of Leeds last season !
Cardiff aint no mugs and putting the kids in is risky imo.
@twiggs
cheers -
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14808
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Next Four Games....
Cardiff DO have some kind of hoodoo over us, but aren't playing particularly well, think we'll get a point there. And I'd take it as well
We'll beat Hull at home; as for Forest, depends which team turns up 4/6
BC away, 3
So 8 in total for me.
Having said that, look where I am in the league, I'm feck all use at this predictions carry on!!
We'll beat Hull at home; as for Forest, depends which team turns up 4/6
BC away, 3
So 8 in total for me.
Having said that, look where I am in the league, I'm feck all use at this predictions carry on!!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson