Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
You can watch the game live, right HERE!
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: Palace game being streamed
Saw some vids of Palace fans on youtoob, kudos to them for bringing the Ultras scene into english footy

-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
The team seems to be doing alright, might as well stick with it.
I'm not sure whether I will be capable of watching this game. A few mates and I are going to a local game, then going into town for a few drinks. Conveniently in town is where the Leeds meet up is to watch the game, so I might end up there
I'm not sure whether I will be capable of watching this game. A few mates and I are going to a local game, then going into town for a few drinks. Conveniently in town is where the Leeds meet up is to watch the game, so I might end up there
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
PM me with Brisbane Leeds fans meet up details for this game (where, what time doors are open etc) and I'll give the meet up a shout on my show this weekKyle_5351 wrote:The team seems to be doing alright, might as well stick with it.
I'm not sure whether I will be capable of watching this game. A few mates and I are going to a local game, then going into town for a few drinks. Conveniently in town is where the Leeds meet up is to watch the game, so I might end up there
- BorderReiver
- Youth Team

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 am
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Saw Palace lose 1-0 at Hillsborough recently; they have a pretty decent mid-field and a good defence - it'll probably be a tough game.
M.O.T.
-
Mort
- Youth Team

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: South London
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
KEEP THE FAITH!
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Go BOLLOX! :mrgreen: Have a great trip and bring us 3 points home pls Mort!Mort wrote:
I can watch the game from the Main Stand!
![]()
![]()
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Live on Setanta telly in OZ and BeIn TV in USA AFAIK...
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155150
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Not confident one bit about this game tbh
Palace lost their opening home game of the season but haven't lost at Selhurst Park since
Have one of the top goalscorers in the championship in Murray plus the inform evergreen Kevin Phillips who bagged a hattrick v Hull & has already won Palace 4 points since his arrival at SP....a proper impact signing !
Palace also have scum bound Zaha & the impressive Bolasie, both give their team the neccessary pace required to succeed at the top end of table. With Jacob Butterfield they have one of the best midfielders in the league
Our defenders are going have to be at the top of their game to keep Palace's attacking options at bay
I'll be really surprised if we avoid a defeat tomorrow
fingers & everything else crossed for a Leeds win
Palace lost their opening home game of the season but haven't lost at Selhurst Park since
Have one of the top goalscorers in the championship in Murray plus the inform evergreen Kevin Phillips who bagged a hattrick v Hull & has already won Palace 4 points since his arrival at SP....a proper impact signing !
Palace also have scum bound Zaha & the impressive Bolasie, both give their team the neccessary pace required to succeed at the top end of table. With Jacob Butterfield they have one of the best midfielders in the league
Our defenders are going have to be at the top of their game to keep Palace's attacking options at bay
I'll be really surprised if we avoid a defeat tomorrow
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Early nite for the long trip to Selhurst must be one of the worst grounds to get to and visit in the football league.No doubt some roadworks will be in store for us along the way.The usual fun on the M25 hey ho a good day out though.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Selhurst Station is closed for repairs, I hear....eastyorkshirewhite wrote:Early nite for the long trip to Selhurst must be one of the worst grounds to get to and visit in the football league.No doubt some roadworks will be in store for us along the way.The usual fun on the M25 hey ho a good day out though.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Strangely confident we can nick a draw from this game.
Samby handled Bale with ease and we stopped the crisps strikers.
Defence is sound ATM but my main worry is our attack lately - however, Ross is talking himself up big on LUTV this week and thinks we can win it.
Put yer goals where yer gob is, Ross and SCORE!!!....PLEASE!
Samby handled Bale with ease and we stopped the crisps strikers.
Defence is sound ATM but my main worry is our attack lately - however, Ross is talking himself up big on LUTV this week and thinks we can win it.
Put yer goals where yer gob is, Ross and SCORE!!!....PLEASE!
-
paddy parrott
- Manager

- Posts: 2669
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:39 pm
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Put yer house on it he,ll score tomorrow but will it be enough?
- woodfordwhites
- First Team

- Posts: 1838
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
- Location: east london
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
on the off chance.any spare ticket about ?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155150
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
What & become homelesspaddy parrott wrote:Put yer house on it he,ll score tomorrow but will it be enough?
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Two good strikes from Morison, but I thought we were lucky to get a point out of that game - but we did and that is what counts in the table.
Five games without a loss is good little run even if three were draws.
Five games without a loss is good little run even if three were draws.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Brilliant result. Palace are a good team and we went there and came away with a point. Morison getting two could be huge to our run in! Most positive Ive been in awhile
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Overloaded our right flank in the first half pulling the defence over which lead to their first goal. (still a s**t goal to take though)
Thought we looked a beaten side after that.
Then out of no place moggy pops one in on his weaker foot and its game on.
At 2- 1 up you would of thought it was ours.
A stupid long ball split us and was twatted in.
two draws out of two tough games away from home is a bare minimum, but well done to them for battling it out because they just kept going. I was knackered just watching green run up and down the pitch.
Thought we looked a beaten side after that.
Then out of no place moggy pops one in on his weaker foot and its game on.
At 2- 1 up you would of thought it was ours.
A stupid long ball split us and was twatted in.
two draws out of two tough games away from home is a bare minimum, but well done to them for battling it out because they just kept going. I was knackered just watching green run up and down the pitch.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Not many reviews yet!
When I first saw the result I was pretty pleased, but then seeing we were in the lead, and then seeing we didn't make subs until AFTER they'd equalised I was pretty annoyed.
WHEN will Colin learn?
When I first saw the result I was pretty pleased, but then seeing we were in the lead, and then seeing we didn't make subs until AFTER they'd equalised I was pretty annoyed.
WHEN will Colin learn?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155150
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Palace v Leeds (being streamed). Team/Reports/Ratings
Wouldn't put 10p on let alone my housepaddy parrott wrote:Put yer house on it he,ll score tomorrow but will it be enough?