FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Nobody has ever seen soccer like this before, folks, believe me, it was a total disaster under the old regime, boring games, low scores, sleeping fans everywhere, but I came in and I fixed it, I delivered an incredible 4-6 thriller between France and England that was absolutely fantastic, the best match in history, probably the best match ever played, believe me.
I made the players play harder, inspired them you might say, I inspire lotsa lotsa people. I got the crowds roaring like never before, goals flying left and right, six for England, four for France, total excitement, and they all said it was impossible, couldn't be done, but I did it.
I take all the credit because without me soccer was dying and now it's bigger and better than ever, tremendous success, the likes of which the world has never seen! America has made soccer great again.
I made the players play harder, inspired them you might say, I inspire lotsa lotsa people. I got the crowds roaring like never before, goals flying left and right, six for England, four for France, total excitement, and they all said it was impossible, couldn't be done, but I did it.
I take all the credit because without me soccer was dying and now it's bigger and better than ever, tremendous success, the likes of which the world has never seen! America has made soccer great again.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155360
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
What a match!
An open game with some brilliant attacking football against two defences that were all over the place.
Saka back to his best & the man of the match with his hattrick, two shots on target blocked & that sublime pass!
Fantasic goals from both teams, with Bellingham producing the a sublime solo-goal.
An open game with some brilliant attacking football against two defences that were all over the place.
Saka back to his best & the man of the match with his hattrick, two shots on target blocked & that sublime pass!
Fantasic goals from both teams, with Bellingham producing the a sublime solo-goal.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155360
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Mainly fans who have money to burn.
My mate Mark spent £25,000, which is peanuts for him, whilst over there for two games.
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Let me tell you, it was beautiful, absolutely perfect. I picked up the phone, tremendous phone, the best, golden, and I called my friend Thomas Tuchel, great guy, very smart, and I said, "Thomas, drop Kane, bench him, sit him down, he's done," because I wanted that Golden Boot to go to Messi, not some other guy.Aussieleeds wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2026 11:20 pm Is it just a coincidence that England wins something … and Kane doesn’t play?![]()
Messi is a winner, a total legend, and I made it happen. Without me, Kane would've scored five more, but I stepped in, I fixed it, I told Tuchel exactly what to do and he listened because he knows I'm right, and boom, England still won that crazy 6-4 game I delivered, and Messi will get the Golden Boot, if I have my way, the most beautiful boot you've ever seen, all thanks to me.
Nobody else could've done it, the fake soccer experts were crying, but I made soccer exciting again, I take all the credit, and it was huge, bigger than anybody thought possible!
I'm talking to FIFA to make the soccer world cup an annual event here in America, we'll see what happens.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7503
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Why not go one better and ask them to run it every year? But don’t have so many countries from abroad next time. They only spoil things with their constant moaning. Use more local countries, countries with state colleges, like Texas, and Tennessee. Sorted.Sean_Nile wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:32 am Let me tell you, it was beautiful, absolutely perfect. I picked up the phone, tremendous phone, the best, golden, and I called my friend Thomas Tuchel, great guy, very smart, and I said, "Thomas, drop Kane, bench him, sit him down, he's done," because I wanted that Golden Boot to go to Messi, not some other guy.
Messi is a winner, a total legend, and I made it happen. Without me, Kane would've scored five more, but I stepped in, I fixed it, I told Tuchel exactly what to do and he listened because he knows I'm right, and boom, England still won that crazy 6-4 game I delivered, and Messi will get the Golden Boot, if I have my way, the most beautiful boot you've ever seen, all thanks to me.
Nobody else could've done it, the fake soccer experts were crying, but I made soccer exciting again, I take all the credit, and it was huge, bigger than anybody thought possible!
I'm talking to FIFA to make the soccer world cup an annual event here in America, we'll see what happens.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41746
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
So that's why he barely played.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41746
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
New York is flooded
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79102
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23144
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41746
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
I thought it was in New York?
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41746
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Lot of egos.
Probably the hardest part of top level management
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13930
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Just goes to show how little our own rulers know about our own constitution.
The first amendment protects you from government sanctions on speech. If your employer or you professional association wants to sanction your speech they may do so.
I can get fired from my job for speech my employer deems unacceptable, but I may not be fined or jailed because the government finds it unacceptable.
If FIFA wants to sanction Argentine players for their political protest they may do so without running afoul of US law.
You'd like to think the president knows that, but here we are. And believe me, if the Argentine players had criticized him, he'd be the first to call for FIFA sanctions, the bum.
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13930
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
The stadium is just west of the city across the Hudson River in New Jersey. Less than an hour by train from Penn Station in Manhattan.
Last edited by John in Louisiana on Sun Jul 19, 2026 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79102
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4519
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
I'll tell you power of the World Cup. My 87 year old father, who lives in a Senior Apartment/Assisted Living Center in Texas, is calling and texting me every day to TALK ABOUT SOCCER! And he's got all the guys that he has breakfast with watching the games with him. And learning about Football/Futbol/Soccer. This generation of Americans has never had any interest in the game. But their kids and especially their grandkids LOVE it. So they are watching. Beautiful!!!
Football/Futbol/Soccer
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23144
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
How is the build up about England ffs?
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41746
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Don't worry
In about an hour Tom Cruise will dangle off a stand whilst Justin Bieber sings Born in the USA.
He's Canadian but he's famous so Donny will be thrilled
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026
Typical yanks, going to be late for the kick off again