FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:04 pm Ronnie and Ronaldinho 😍
They look like freaks.
Proper fat
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:05 pm Ronaldo was happy 🤣
Was hoping and praying they weren't going to start dancing
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:06 pm They look like freaks.
Proper fat
I'd still take near 50-year-old R9 up top next season 8-)
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Lufc76Cor »

This shite has no business at any sporting event ever, makes no sense
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

At least the K Pop was somewhat entertaining, Justin Bieber was just pointless
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11771
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Barlow Boy »

Please stop now, this is utter bollocks.

Our American friends are going to have a very big shock when they visit Elland Road 😂😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

This Shakira song was more annoying than Bon Jovi tbh!
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41699
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

That's how you get the crowd up for it

Some drug addict bloke plucking a guitar saying hallelujah
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:07 pm I'd still take near 50-year-old R9 up top next season 8-)
In goal.
Can’t score past him
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Lufc76Cor »

SG90 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:10 pm At least the K Pop was somewhat entertaining, Justin Bieber was just pointless
Was he the one with the guitar? How was that even a song?
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

Hey look, its Pele!
Lufc76Cor
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Lufc76Cor »

Snoop Dog put on some weight
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41699
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

Miss Piggy and Kermit singing to eachother now whilst Shakira shakes her bum

Feel like I'm on acid
Last edited by Cjay on Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
BlackHillsPaul
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4516
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:05 pm A wonder what percentage of Madonna's body is actually 67 years old

10%?
Funny story. When I was in College I knew Madonna's brother Martin. One night he came into the Bar I was working at all celebratory. I asked him what he was celebrating. He says to me "my Sister's album just went Gold". I said who's your sister? And he says Madonna. :roflmao:
Football/Futbol/Soccer
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9722
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Please make it stop 😱
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79006
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by The Subhuman »

Meanwhile the footballers are going cold....
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

Lufc76Cor wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm Was he the one with the guitar? How was that even a song?
Yup
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41699
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by Cjay »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Sun Jul 19, 2026 8:12 pm Funny story. When I was in College I knew Madonna's brother Martin. One night he came into the Bar I was working at all celebratory. I asked him what he was celebrating. He says to me "my Sister's album just went Gold". I said who's your sister? And he says Madonna. :roflmao:
She was decent

40 years ago and made of human flesh
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 2026

Post by SG90 »

Embarrassing, the lot of them!
Post Reply