Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Jaydog »

Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Sean_Nile »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:34 am Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
When shopping I don't like "Excuse me Sir, can I help you?" when that is the furthest thing from their minds. And all I was doing was fiddling with frilly black nickers.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19704
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:34 am Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
Just get out of the way you fat bast@rd. 300 acre field and she still can't get round you - for shame Jaydog!
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

weasel



That's it: that's my answer. For both :tup: ;-) :lol:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Jaydog »

Sean_Nile wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:55 am When shopping I don't like "Excuse me Sir, can I help you?" when that is the furthest thing from their minds. And all I was doing was fiddling with frilly black nickers.
Yes but she was wearing them at the time….
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:59 am Just get out of the way you fat bast@rd. 300 acre field and she still can't get round you - for shame Jaydog!
I am a chiselled Adonis young man as you well know.
Worst thing was I did actually step aside and let her pass and then spent the rest of the day saying “I can’t believe I did that”.
I need to be more like Victor.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 12:07 pm I am a chiselled Adonis young man as you well know.
Worst thing was I did actually step aside and let her pass and then spent the rest of the day saying “I can’t believe I did that”.
I need to be more like Victor.
Oh. I'd have let her half pass! I'd have just legged her up as she did so :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19704
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 12:07 pm I am a chiselled Adonis young man as you well know.
Worst thing was I did actually step aside and let her pass and then spent the rest of the day saying “I can’t believe I did that”.
I need to be more like Victor.
We all need to be more like Victor you dense Adonisesque bast&rd
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

weasel wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 1:23 pm We all need to be more like Victor you dense Adonisesque bast&rd
''I don't berrrlieve it!''
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
PhoenixUnited
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2296
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:34 pm
Location: Leicester U.K

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 11:34 am Walking round a gigantic field in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone say “excuse me” and it’s a female jogger. So I have to get out of your way in a 300 acre field. There are 300 acres to get “around me”.
I am so incredibly sorry for leaving my house & getting in your way.
People do that when they break wind. No?
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
Never mind, it'll all come out in the wash............
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19704
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by weasel »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 1:46 pm ''I don't berrrlieve it!''
Why? Are you dense too?
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

weasel wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 2:16 pm Why? Are you dense too?
Physically: very!!!
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by hector »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 2:23 pm Physically: very!!!
Well get on a bloody diet then!!!!!

you have a dodgy heart to look after.... :mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Jaydog »

PhoenixUnited wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 1:57 pm People do that when they break wind. No?
I don’t.
I say have that you peasants!
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

hector wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 2:42 pm Well get on a bloody diet then!!!!!

you have a dodgy heart to look after.... :mrgreen:
I'm on a diet: healthy as I can be! I'm on meds for an unrelated condition that stop me losing weight. It's a catch 22 situation (for now). My weight basically stays the same...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Musicman1965
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2146
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Musicman1965 »

Fecking stupid adverts that depict a clean black and white check floor? Then they let the dog in with dirty paws.... Don't let the dog in
you feckin idiots, clesn the fecker before and there is no problem..... we are living in a world of spoon fed shiitee :lol:
Tom the Cat
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 753
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:33 am

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Tom the Cat »

Lycra clad middle aged tossers who cycle in groups of nine or ten down the middle of the road. They then look round and wave ✌️at you. Sadly there is always at least one with a camera on his head !!
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3291
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Mobility chariots 'on the road' wound me up to heck in England! I was a postman for 6 years and the amount of times they held up my van was ridiculous! You're all guessing I lived in Mansfield too long by now right? Mansfield is the mobility chariot capital of the world...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Johnthewhite »

Victor_OTT_17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:15 pm Mobility chariots 'on the road' wound me up to heck in England! I was a postman for 6 years and the amount of times they held up my van was ridiculous! You're all guessing I lived in Mansfield too long by now right? Mansfield is the mobility chariot capital of the world...
That's brought funny memories flooding back from my working days. Company was based in Armthorpe (ex pit village) near Doncaster. It was the mobility scooter capital of South Yorkshire at the time, Friday was chippy dinner, the deal was if you came back from the chippy run with a mobility scooter wrapped round the front bumper of the van you ate for free that day :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Little things that make you angry or happy 😡😁

Post by Johnthewhite »

Victor_OTT_17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:15 pm Mobility chariots 'on the road' wound me up to heck in England! I was a postman for 6 years and the amount of times they held up my van was ridiculous! You're all guessing I lived in Mansfield too long by now right? Mansfield is the mobility chariot capital of the world...
Pretty sure it's linked to ex miner's and there claims :roll:
Post Reply