Hi BBbecchio bear wrote:
I'll be in there Dan multitasking, watching the game on telly and typing in VLR![]()
Will you be ironing my tight fitting under pants while watching the game Angela
PS hows BB today?

Hi BBbecchio bear wrote:
I'll be in there Dan multitasking, watching the game on telly and typing in VLR![]()

ok yes I'm going???? ALL WILL REVILED :-);-):-);-)Crude United wrote:I'll be there talking to myself if nothing else. Maybe the NewOwners will show up again in VLR? :mrgreen:

Ha ha no not unless they happen to be in my laundry basketBakerjamessteven wrote: Hi BB
Will you be ironing my tight fitting under pants while watching the game AngelaLOL
PS hows BB today?


:-(joluafc4eva wrote:Im going with our Dan - sorry folks though, I dont do meet-ups. Will just about get up to Leeds in time for the kick-off and then maybe a mooch around the shop and then home.

joluafc4eva wrote:Im going with our Dan - however, you can all breath a sigh of relief - I dont do meet-ups. Will just about get up to Leeds in time for the kick-off and then maybe a mooch around the shop after the game and then home.

I dont mind saying hello in the ground but just standing around outside the ground trying to think of summat to say just doesnt appeal to me anymore.Drs.Dad wrote:
Not unless I spot you in the crowd and point you out to the Baker Boy. :mrgreen:

I'll see if I can get on at half-time, to say hello and (a) share the joy or (b) piss and moan. I'm voting for (a).Crude United wrote: Same here Bob, same here. Come check out VLR tomorrow. Info below....
http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=21
MOT!

Could you do the first part of (b) before joining VLR?BobHirst wrote: I'll see if I can get on at half-time, to say hello and (a) share the joy or (b) piss and moan. I'm voting for (a).

Thanks Baker Boy.Bakerjamessteven wrote: Hi Bob
fare play to u. Enjoy your morning coffee, as I have my afternoon pint;-) nice to see a top LUFC fan
LEEDS LEEDS

will do BobBobHirst wrote:
Thanks Baker Boy.
It will be a nice mug of PG Tips for me. It's probably too early for beer!
Hope you enjoy the game.





And then some bugger spoils it all by saying hello after the game!joluafc4eva wrote:Im going with our Dan - however, you can all breath a sigh of relief - I dont do meet-ups. Will just about get up to Leeds in time for the kick-off and then maybe a mooch around the shop after the game and then home.


yeah there is always summat to go and spoil your daybarryanorak wrote:
And then some bugger spoils it all by saying hello after the game!
Lovely to meet you