Radrizzani

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20761
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Radrizzani and York Family Have to Act Now

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: ↑Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:24 pm Still my hero, but then I do possess some semblance of loyalty
I think he's a hero to a lot of people faaip (including me) for what he's done for our football club and I hope the club honour the great man in some way.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79084
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Radrizzani and York Family Have to Act Now

Post by The Subhuman »

Musicman1965 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:45 pm watch out for my next post on corner flag height and colour...... its a riveting read
Probably better than this thread
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

i cant believe you got rid of Marcelo for this fraud.

it hurts me and I don't even support you're club.

the foundations Marcelo built all falling apart.

Marcelo had at least two more years in him ,giving the club time to find a suitable replacement .

and him moving to Director of Football after it .

I HATED ASHLEY BUT YOURE OWNERS ARE CERTAINLY ON A PAR JUST NOW .

HOPE YOU STAY UP .

you dont deserve this .
Mountain
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Mountain »

First of all, all the money in the world doesn't change the fact that I'd rather the steam of Radz's p1ss over the owners of Newcastle. Whether we stay up or go down, that won't change.

And while I liked Bielsa, he's gone, and that's not Marsch's fault. He deserves some time.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Mountain wrote: ↑Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:26 pm First of all, all the money in the world doesn't change the fact that I'd rather the steam of Radz's p1ss over the owners of Newcastle. Whether we stay up or go down, that won't change.

And while I liked Bielsa, he's gone, and that's not Marsch's fault. He deserves some time.
our owners have done what's required.

you really think radz cares about the club , he secured him self deal of the century with the 49ers.

he used you as a stepping stone.

as for marsch he's just the American owners puppet.

the only person the genuinely cared about Leeds and you got rid of him .

disgusting .
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20761
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by whiteswan »

Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:59 am Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
with all due respect i don't think you are in a position to be pointing fingers at any club , if you did a bit of research and digging you might find that you're owners is friends with people and has had his own dealings in corruption.

may i ask what team he supports ? :duno: and who he is spotted beside regularly on champions league nights.
.
its a shame you don't hold those beautiful sentiments for all clubs in football.

just a select few it seems and prepared to sweep radz dodgy dealings under the carpet.

now i actually find you're post very offensive as I'm only stating an opinion.

I don't disrespect yours .

ill support Marcelo as that man has been shafted.

may I ask have I said anything that's wrong or against forum rules?
Overman
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3324
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Overman »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:59 am Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
Well said and I couldn't agree more.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Orange Box »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:11 am
now i actually find you're post very offensive as I'm only stating an opinion.
What’s offensive is you coming on here as a so-called ‘favourite second teamer’ and inciting anarchy in our club, a club many of us have supported through thick and thin for a handful of decades.

Out out out indeed.

Obviously that’s only my opinion.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Overman wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:31 am Well said and I couldn't agree more.
One that pushed for marcelo to go 👍enough said.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:42 am What’s offensive is you coming on here as a so-called ‘favourite second teamer’ and inciting anarchy in our club, a club many of us have supported through thick and thin for a handful of decades.

Out out out indeed.

Obviously that’s only my opinion.
Nope not inciting anarchy, telling a few home truths 👍, just because you support the club does that mean it can't be criticised? When one criticism is fair as I've explained my points and reasons.

And you seem to think you can take the moral high ground due to our owners past, but when I bring up radz that's a no go zone, do me a favour 👍 he's in with some of the biggest crooks and corrupt people on earth.

Do you're research 👍.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Orange Box »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:00 am Nope not inciting anarchy, telling a few home truths 👍, just because you support the club does that mean it can't be criticised? When one criticism is fair as I've explained my points and reasons.

And you seem to think you can take the moral high ground due to our owners past, but when I bring up radz that's a no go zone, do me a favour 👍 he's in with some of the biggest crooks and corrupt people on earth.

Do you're research 👍.
‘Out out out’ sure sounds like the language anarchists would use.

And I think you’re confusing my post with someone else’s. I can’t see any comment in my post about high ground, moral or otherwise. I doubt anybody with pots of money and a high profile would pass even a basic scrutiny examination so that point with me is moot.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:08 am ‘Out out out’ sure sounds like the language anarchists would use.

And I think you’re confusing my post with someone else’s. I can’t see any comment in my post about high ground, moral or otherwise. I doubt anybody with pots of money and a high profile would pass even a basic scrutiny examination so that point with me is moot.
Out out out, Is on the basis they take no accountability for the situation you are in, they should be getting it big time.

People blaming marcelo, was he the one being a smart arse online on twitter, having a go at fans who at the time gave a valid point about bringing in a midfielder, his answer don't worry we have forshaw aye that worked out really well radz.

Great job orta, great job radz, Jesse has them playing like his first name.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:08 am ‘Out out out’ sure sounds like the language anarchists would use.

And I think you’re confusing my post with someone else’s. I can’t see any comment in my post about high ground, moral or otherwise. I doubt anybody with pots of money and a high profile would pass even a basic scrutiny examination so that point with me is moot.
Hopefully you get a win Sunday 👍 for what it's worth I just want the best for you guys, and I don't see that happening under the current regime.

You bring something different to the Premier league, now marcelo has gone it just feels you're just a club again.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Orange Box »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:13 am Out out out, Is on the basis they take no accountability for the situation you are in, they should be getting it big time.
This is the argument you should have opened this topic with instead of piling more fuel on the deifying Bielsa fire.

Most of us are getting fed up with the ‘told you so’ gang, there is no evidential argument against that comment, it’s futile trying to do so. It’s as bland as saying it would have been sunny today if it wasn’t raining.

Bielsa was taking us down, whatever the reasons behind the scenes. To me, and I clearly know nowt about soccer, that is indisputable.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:28 am This is the argument you should have opened this topic with instead of piling more fuel on the deifying Bielsa fire.

Most of us are getting fed up with the ‘told you so’ gang, there is no evidential argument against that comment, it’s futile trying to do so. It’s as bland as saying it would have been sunny today if it wasn’t raining.

Bielsa was taking us down, whatever the reasons behind the scenes. To me, and I clearly know nowt about soccer, that is indisputable.

You know and can guarantee that bielsa was taking you down? , here's some stats for you, the team you played tonight you managed to score 3 away from home against them resulting in a draw away from home.

Tonight you lost 3-0 at home 1 point or none? Which one would you take?

Sorry I don't agree with you.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Orange Box »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:31 am
Sorry I don't agree with you.
I know and I can’t be arsed. I’m off to bed. Feel free to reply, I would hate for you not to have the last word. 👍
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:35 am I know and I can’t be arsed. I’m off to bed. Feel free to reply, I would hate for you not to have the last word. 👍

As I said hopefully 3 points on Sunday 👍.

Would rather debate than argue 👍.
Mountain
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Mountain »

It's a bit painful seeing Newcastle fans brush off carpet bombing and starving children in Yemen with a "but other owners do the same". They don't.

I know power corrupts but it seems a few good results do too. I guess seeing them so supportive after a few wins shows precisely how sportswashing works, people start to equivocate, to say genocide isn't that bad, and other owners are just as bad etc.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Mountain wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:08 am It's a bit painful seeing Newcastle fans brush off carpet bombing and starving children in Yemen with a "but other owners do the same". They don't.

I know power corrupts but it seems a few good results do too. I guess seeing them so supportive after a few wins shows precisely how sportswashing works, people start to equivocate, to say genocide isn't that bad, and other owners are just as bad etc.

I don't agree with it, but you're owner is corrupt and is friends with the psg owner who has been involved in corruption among other stuff too.

Again ill ask who are the owners of Newcastle?
Post Reply