Radrizzani

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Johnboy1965 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:31 am Not sure what you mean by that but you ARE the Fraud.

We don't need some plastic Geordie fan coming on here and telling us how to run our club.
We know. We're the ones that's supported them all these years.

Stick to Newcastle mate and just hope that it all doesn't go tits up for you like its going at Chelsea at the minute.

Plastic geordie 😂😂 Newcastle is my club mate, I developed a soft spot for Leeds since they had Bielsa and how he had you playing.

You're club could've been great, then you got rid of marcelo.


Keep backing radz etc.

See how long he sticks around 👍.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23139
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by SG90 »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:28 am He's made some difference mate 👍
How long did it take Howe to win his first game? 2 months?!
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23139
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by SG90 »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:37 am Plastic geordie 😂😂 Newcastle is my club mate, I developed a soft spot for Leeds since they had Bielsa and how he had you playing.

You're club could've been great, then you got rid of marcelo.


Keep backing radz etc.

See how long he sticks around 👍.
Bielsa was going in the summer anyway.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:46 am Innocent people in Ukraine dieing and some argue about a well paid manager being removed for fucksake get a grip..

All three have overseen the construction of a second rate squad and are all culpable imo.

Spot on with above 👍.

Don't agree with second part.

Disgrace tbh what's happening.

I don't agree with it.

But neither party is innocent.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Bongo1874 »

SG90 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:48 am Bielsa was going in the summer anyway.
Maybe, maybe not.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2911
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:49 am Spot on with above 👍.

Don't agree with second part.

Disgrace tbh what's happening.

I don't agree with it.

But neither party is innocent.
Ukraine has had issues on the Eastern borders with Russian insurgents, not sure murdering civilians was on the agenda for Ukraine . Putin on the other hand is a looney toon. Let's be honest ethnicity is an issue in most countries, has been ,is and will continue to be...

Eddie brought in decent players hence results our squad is built on work ethic and little quality simple
Last edited by Mick Jones shoulder on Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 812
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:53 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Johnboy1965 »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:37 am Plastic geordie 😂😂 Newcastle is my club mate, I developed a soft spot for Leeds since they had Bielsa and how he had you playing.

You're club could've been great, then you got rid of marcelo.


Keep backing radz etc.

See how long he sticks around 👍.
You don't get it do you?
I'm not a massive fan of Radz either but it's not your place to come on here and start a thread telling us how to run OUR club.
Tbh I don't give a f**k about your opinion or any opinion of any one else who isn't a Leeds fan.
You're just taking the piss and now that's been said I'm just going to ignore you from now on as your opinion really doesn't matter.
User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by BGwhite »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote:Innocent people in Ukraine dieing and some argue about a well paid manager being removed for fucksake get a grip..

All three have overseen the construction of a second rate squad and are all culpable imo.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by BGwhite »

Bongo1874 wrote:
Think you will see I was mentioned on matchday thread by BG white Image.

That's plenty.
Yep guilty as charged but FFS there's enough s**t going on in the world without spouting more of it on here. I just happened to wonder if you were still as confident we would stay up but it seems WW3 HAS broken out on here . Its just fookin football !

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19702
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by weasel »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:28 am Most of us are getting fed up with the ‘told you so’ gang, there is no evidential argument against that comment, it’s futile trying to do so. It’s as bland as saying it would have been sunny today if it wasn’t raining.

Bielsa was taking us down, whatever the reasons behind the scenes. To me, and I clearly know nowt about soccer, that is indisputable.
Very contradictory.

You tell us Bielsa was taking it down, there is no evidential argument against that comment, yet it is indisputable????

Maybe you should have opened up with your line - I clearly know nowt about soccer
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19702
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by weasel »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:19 am You bring something different to the Premier league, now marcelo has gone it just feels you're just a club again.
Indeed. For a while football wasn't just the same old sh*te. 3 1/2 brief years of falling in love with the game again. I'm guessing it was the same for you when Keegan was there.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3891
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Johnboy1965 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:38 am You don't get it do you?
I'm not a massive fan of Radz either but it's not your place to come on here and start a thread telling us how to run OUR club.
Tbh I don't give a f**k about your opinion or any opinion of any one else who isn't a Leeds fan.
You're just taking the piss and now that's been said I'm just going to ignore you from now on as your opinion really doesn't matter.
I never pay any attention to people who don't know the difference between 'you're' and ' your ' anyway...
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79067
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by The Subhuman »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:00 pm I never pay any attention to people who don't know the difference between 'you're' and ' your ' anyway...
CJay? Who also mixes up their and there .. Doesn't bother me, we have a few here that do it. Doesn't affect the quality of their posts
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3891
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

faaip wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:21 pm CJay? Who also mixes up their and there .. Doesn't bother me, we have a few here that do it. Doesn't affect the quality of their posts
Fair enough Faaip.
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13926
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by John in Louisiana »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:59 am Bongo, although I loved your enthusiasm for Bielsa, I think now is the time to stick to your beloved Newcastle and leave us alone on MOT. I've always respected your posts (in the main) but with all due respect this is our fight...not yours. Posting negativity about OUR owners, management etc ( of course you may be right ) does not sit well with some. Enjoy your owners who you say 'done what's required' but they obviously don't care where/ how the money comes from, and obviously you don't (which I believe was Mountains point ). Enjoy the ride with YOUR club, leave us to enjoy ours whether it be more ups or more downs.
Amen, sister.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41721
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Cjay »

For clarification

I can explain the differences between all the variations on their and there and all those sort of things.

What I struggle with because of my dyslexia is being able to use them in sentences.

It's hard to explain.

I know the difference.

But when I type or write my brain struggles to differentiate so I either have to re read everything I type which may take dozens of goes or I just leave it.

It's really hard to explain as I know logically if I know the difference which I do then I should be able to do it naturally, but I cant

It's something I've always struggled with so I am just used to it.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19702
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by weasel »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:02 pm For clarification

I can explain the differences between all the variations on their and there and all those sort of things.

What I struggle with because of my dyslexia is being able to use them in sentences.

It's hard to explain.

I know the difference.

But when I type or write my brain struggles to differentiate so I either have to re read everything I type which may take dozens of goes or I just leave it.

It's really hard to explain as I know logically if I know the difference which I do then I should be able to do it naturally, but I cant

It's something I've always struggled with so I am just used to it.
Like Faaip says though it doesn't dimish your points of view in anyway. I do find it amazing that you seem to always pick the wrong option but I guess that is down to how the dyslexia effects you rather than you randomly guessing at the correct spelling in which case you'd likely get it right at a more proportionate rate.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41721
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by Cjay »

weasel wrote: ↑Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:50 pm Like Faaip says though it doesn't dimish your points of view in anyway. I do find it amazing that you seem to always pick the wrong option but I guess that is down to how the dyslexia effects you rather than you randomly guessing at the correct spelling in which case you'd likely get it right at a more proportionate rate.
Yeah I don't know either.

My dyslexia impacts this and my writing quality (my handwriting is very poor quality) other people it impacts other things, just depends I guess.

It isn't a conscious decision as you say, I don't randomly guess I just type and whatever my brain decides is what happens.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79067
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by The Subhuman »

Not having a go at you in this instance CJay. I was just defending someone else with similar problems... or just a bad speller. "Tomorrow" is my downfall often spelling it tommorow in notes etc
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
danhirons
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3881
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: radz out orta out marsch out

Post by danhirons »

troll alert - don't feed him

who has the time and effort to go posting on other club's forums anyway?!
Post Reply